BY VETERICYN #31 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Formula Based on FDA-Cleared Microcyn® Technology Use to treat or prevent: Hot spots, mange, rashes, post-surgical sites, burns, ring worm, skin infections, scratches, eye infections, respiratory tract associated infections, skin ulcers, E. coli, salmonella, strep, staph One-step topical spray that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat hot spots, rain rot, out ear infections, yeast infections and rashes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Vetericyn® Wound and Infection Treatment is based on FDA-cleared Microcyn® Technology. This revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal s own immune system, Vetericyn will not see more...

• Where can you buy this? My dog has a scratch from itching so imme...4 Answers
  • Can you apply this on open wound 5 Answers
Megan L.
Megan L.
Hiram, GA
Best product for pets ever. I have used it on my horses, dogs, and even myself and friends. It heals wounds super quick and minimizes scars. It's gentle enough to even get in a pets eye. It also doesn't sting which is great. It's a little pricey but completely worth every penny. I have bought this numerous times and will continue to for years to come.
Aerika L.
Aerika L.
I'm a dog and horse owner and this product is a must have in my animal care kit. This one-step would and skin care can be used on almost any animal and is fast acting and gentle. Having a dog with allergies, I'm always trying to find the best products for her skin and I found it!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Leonardtown, MD
I have a first aid kit for my chickens and this is a must have for any pet first aid kit. Scrapes, scratches and even deeper wounds heal quickly and without worry of infection. I purchased mine from Tractor Supply, but have seen it at Petco and various online retailers.
Cinnamin B.
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
First got this product from my vet to help heal my pibble baby that got attacked. This product has wotked wonders for her!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Excellent general wound spray. Been using this stuff for years on almost every injury my shepherd has managed to get.
Jeannie F.
Jeannie F.
This I amazing! We bought it to use in our dog after she got a deep scratch from another dog at the dog park, it was bleeding and we didn't know how to treat it and a friend suggested this. Within 24hr the wound was closed and looking much better, within 48 hours it was healed!
Myra A.
Myra A.
I originally bought this to clear up my dogs pink eye. It worked wonders! I use it for everything from scrapes to cleaning around surgical sites and open wounds. This is my go to stuff! I recommend it to ally friends with pets.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is the best! I actually use it for my horses who are forever finding ways to hurt themselves, but I'm sure it works on dogs too! I've been known to use it on myself every once in a while if I get a cut at the barn.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
My dog always steps on Spurs around our house and I like this because I am never sure if it broke the skin or not because of his hair! I use this just in case
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
Vetericyn is just phenomenal! I've used a broad range of their products. I run a pet rescue, and I've used it on many species, for a variety of problems. It's a lifesaver! I wish every pet store carried it. I know several people who use it on their own cuts, scrapes, and bug bites, as well.
fiorella r.
fiorella r.
Deer Park, TX
Can you apply this on open wound
Briana V.
Briana V.
Springfield, IL
Where can you buy this? My dog has a scratch from itching so immensely. I bought an anti itch medicated shampoo but I want the wound to heal.