BY VETERICYN

Formula Based on FDA-Cleared Microcyn® Technology Use to treat or prevent: Viruses, fungi, spore, bacteria One-step topical spray that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat hot spots, rain rot, out ear infections, yeast infections and rashes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Vetericyn® Wound and Infection Treatment is based on FDA-cleared Microcyn® Technology. This revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal s own immune system, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue. Being pH natural, it will not sting when applied. Tests free for competitive animals. ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
Veronica T.
San Antonio
I bought this for my Goldendoodle by recommendation. She started getting serious hotspots and I was told this product would do the trick. It definitely met my expectations. I sprayed the hotspot twice a day and it heeled and disappeared within a week. It instantly stopped the irritation and itching. I would buy this product again and recommend it to a friend.
Hillary B.
I can not tell you how big of a must this is if you have dogs! Not only can it be used for hot spots, but cuts, irritation, or really anything! Definitely pricey, but well worth it, and it lasts forever.
Alicia L.
Waterford , MI
This stuff really works great for dogs. Usually in the summer my dogs get hot spots and this really helps
Ashley C.
I bought this for our Sheba based on a recommendation. I couldn't be happier, I have used it for hotspots, bug bites, and raw chewed spots. It helps keep the area clean and protected so it can heal.