Vetericyn Eye Wash uploaded by C G.Vetericyn Eye Wash uploaded by Maryann A.

BY VETERICYN #29 in Eye Drops & Washes

Formula Based on FDA-Cleared Microcyn® Technology Sterile eye wash for irritated eyes. One-step topical eye wash that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat irritated eyes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Vetericyn® Wound and Infection Treatment is based on FDA-cleared Microcyn® Technology. This revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal s own immune system, Vetericyn is non-toxic will not harm healthy tissue. Having the same pH as normal tear fluid, it will not sting when applied. ; see more...

C G.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
We keep the Vetericyn Eye Wash at the house for the "in case of" situations. My dogs have come home from the groomer with eye irritation that I assume is from having possible dog hair / fur in their eyes. It works well and does not bother my dogs to have it applied.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Birmingham, AL
I used this for my puppy when she got an eye infection! I got it at pet supplies plus. Usually my pup is too afraid to get stuff like this on but she actually really was ok with me applying it! Happy mom and happy pup!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Absolutely love it. I have used many times for my horse and dog. Works wonders! Doesn't harm the animals at all safe for them to get in there mouth if so. Worth every penny! Would recommend to anyone that ask
Makena M.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This stuff is good quake and works great, but it is so hard to actually get on your dog! I think it's obvious dogs don't like having things put in their eyes and this took two people to put on my dog.
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
Doesn't irritate the pups eyes when we have to get the eye boogers out. One of the same products the vet will recommended you;
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Excellent line of products. Can almost eliminate a vet bill if you equip yourself with a first aid kit of Vetericyn
Tess S.
Tess S.
Viola, KS
Best thing ever! Anything from this company is great. We use this on all of our animals, dogs, cats, cattle!
Ena W.
Ena W.
Helps with eye booger buildup and those tough under eyes stains even on dogs with light colored fur
kristal r.
kristal r.
Doral, FL
Its so good for our dogs , like it hve a infection they will help you so much , i recommend
Christina G.
Christina G.
Granville, TN
Good for those pesky eye boogies! my dog had major eye boogers but this wash helps.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Does it seem to burn at all?
Shama B.
Shama B.
What is this used for exactly???
Selene L.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
No les provoca ardor?
Paige E.
Paige E.
Does this work well with any dog? This would be nice to get for my dog, she has some allergies which cause her eyes to bug her.