Vetericyn Eye Wash uploaded by C G.Vetericyn Eye Wash uploaded by Maryann A.

BY VETERICYN #26 in Eye Drops & Washes

Formula Based on FDA-Cleared Microcyn® Technology Sterile eye wash for irritated eyes. One-step topical eye wash that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Use to treat irritated eyes. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Vetericyn® Wound and Infection Treatment is based on FDA-cleared Microcyn® Technology. This revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal s own immune system, Vetericyn is non-toxic will not harm healthy tissue. Having the same pH as normal tear fluid, it will not sting when applied. ; see more...

Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Love that I found this product and I have kept it on hand ever since I first found it. Works wonderful for dogs especially like my small pekingnese and his little smooshed face haha really helps to rinse hair and other debri from his little eyes.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
We keep the Vetericyn Eye Wash at the house for the "in case of" situations. My dogs have come home from the groomer with eye irritation that I assume is from having possible dog hair / fur in their eyes. It works well and does not bother my dogs to have it applied.
Juliette C.
I bought this since my puppies always seem to get into things. It works very well and does the job. My pets don't mind it, and it definitely relives red eye and irritation. I would recommend to anyone with a crazy pup!
Dana C.
Absolutely love it. I have used many times for my horse and dog. Works wonders! Doesn't harm the animals at all safe for them to get in there mouth if so. Worth every penny! Would recommend to anyone that ask
Heather M.
After using this, my let's eye looked much better. We found a piece of straw was stuck in our let's eye and used this after the object was removed and had no problem with infection thanks to this product.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
This stuff is good quake and works great, but it is so hard to actually get on your dog! I think it's obvious dogs don't like having things put in their eyes and this took two people to put on my dog.
Julia H.
Birmingham, AL
I used this for my puppy when she got an eye infection! I got it at pet supplies plus. Usually my pup is too afraid to get stuff like this on but she actually really was ok with me applying it! Happy mom and happy pup!
Na'ilah S.
Doesn't irritate the pups eyes when we have to get the eye boogers out. One of the same products the vet will recommended you;
Lupe G.
This works but after you stop using this , the dogs eye still look the same and it was like it was never really used on them
Tara G.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! My dog always has bad eye boogers and this gets rid of those and helps prevent them too, very nice product.
Shawna S.
Does it seem to burn at all?
Shama B.
What is this used for exactly???
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
No les provoca ardor?
Paige E.
Does this work well with any dog? This would be nice to get for my dog, she has some allergies which cause her eyes to bug her.