BY VETERICYN

Formula Based on FDA-Cleared Microcyn® Technology Kills bacteria in 30 seconds! Use to treat irritated eyes and provide relief from burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials. This steroid-free & antibiotic-free gel is non-toxic and non-sensitizing. One-step topical ear rinse that cleans wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Vetericyn is formulated so that it is gentle enough for the specific sensitivities of cats. Use to treat ear infections. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and speeds healing. Vetericyn® Wound and Infection Treatment is based on FDA-cleared Microcyn® Technology. This revolutionary antimicrobial wound treatment kills antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores. An oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the a see more...

Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
I hate it when reviews says it's a miracle and here I am saying it. I really wished that I had take a before pictures so I can take one after to compare.

A week ago my 6 weeks old puppy woke out of no where with one eye not being able to open. The next few days she had trouble opening after sleeping but later in the day its fine but I noticed her eye started to get a gray cloudy look with a lump. Searched all over the internet and lots of people mentioned to others to just go see a vet. One person recommended this product. I checked out the Petco website and the reviews on the product seem to be great too as well on amazon.

Saw the price at Petco and almost decided to not get it but it was worth a try and I'd try to return it if it didn't work even if I got store credit I would be fine if I couldn't get cash.
I applied it twice a day and three days later her eyes are getting clearer again. Still got a small patch of cloudiness left but I'm confident with a few more days it will be nice and clear again.

At the end if the day the price is steep but if you cannot afford to go to the vet it is your next best shot. I thought what my dog had was serious so if you thing your dog is just a minor irritation than it might not be worth the money
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I bought this product online for my husky who had some eye irritation. The reviews there were all raving about it being a miracle gel. I was rather suspicious of this but bought it anyways. I now wish I had kept my cash. It does seem to relive the irritation a bit but isn't work the price tag. I would not recommend this product.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
This is a great brand! I have used their spray for years for everything from burns to cuts. It is a no sting brand! So of course I bought this eye solution by them when my pup scratched his eye. It worked great and healed fast and best of all as I said NO Burn!!!! :)
Sherry F.
Fresno, CA
Vetericyn is just phenomenal! I've used a broad range of their products. I run a pet rescue, and I work for a veterinarian. I've used it on many species, for a variety of problems. It's a lifesaver!