2 colors available

BY VERY SEXY NOW

Launched by the design house of Victoria's Secret in 2007, VERY SEXY NOW by Victoria's Secret for WOMEN posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always get compliments when I'm wearing one" in 1 review
  • "My husband loves when I wear this and I Always get asked what I'm wearing!" in 1 review
  • "I get many compliments when I wear it." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend loves this smell on me and so do I." in 1 review
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe I had this fragrance a couple of years back when they sold it in a different bottle. It had VERY SEXY NOW in little silver rhinestones on the side, and a magnetic light wood too, over a white-to-red gradient bottle. The bottle itself was beautiful, but I adored the scent as well! It was my go-to fragrance, and even though I haven't had it in years, I still think about it. I hope this is the same formula as I would like to try getting my hands on it again.
Ilianette A.
Ilianette A.
If you have an affection or obsession with coconut then this is your perfume . I personally loooooove the scent. It's tropical it's refreshing but not overpowering . Very delicate and sweet. I love the design as well, I had the gold pink cheetah design box with the white perfume bottle . It's gorgeous ! All of Victoria secret perfumes smell amazing but if you want one that's tropical yet light then this one is for you
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
This is my new favorite perfume by Victoria's Secret! It has a very floral smell but not too strong of a floral smell. This perfume has just the right amount of strength of smell, as in not too light smell that isn't that noticeable and fades away very quick and not very powerful smelling. A good everyday or even a good work perfume.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent from Victoria's Secret is a fresh, soft addition to all of your perfume wants and needs. Perfect for all ages with a hint of coconut and fresh soft scent that is wonderful for summer date nights. It is available in all sizes for gifts or for your purse.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite summer scent! So light and beautiful! I bought the new style bottle, so it's in a blue bottle now. The scent last a while and does not cost an arm and a leg. I will continue to buy it year after year!
shannon b.
shannon b.
Haven't bought on awhile since it's seasonal feel like i miss it every time. had a nice smell i don't like things that are to flowery (give me a headache) or to manly. this is a perfect sent
Johnie W.
Johnie W.
Belfast, NY
Absolutely amazing! where has this been all my life! I always get compliments and asked what it is I'm wearing!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! Very floral. I want to spray it on everything! It's a great spring/summery fragrance! This is my first time using it but it is by far my favorite fragrance from Victoria's Secret! Highly recommend trying it out!
Jerrica I.
Jerrica I.
Conyers, GA
One of my absolute favorite scents from the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Line. You don't need much, and it smells AMAZING! I get many compliments when I wear it. Try it out you'll be satisfied.
Warm and romantic!!!! Awesome fragrance and makes you feel it...I love this new fragrance
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to bombshell?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this only a summer scent to anyone else (I think it's a hint of coconut that really reminds me of this)?