Very Irresistible By Givenchy Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz uploaded by Andreina O.

BY VERY IRRESISTIBLE

Possessing a fragrance note of: Peony and Musk A Lovely Romantic Flavor, Recommended for evening wear, Dimensions: 2'' L x 2, 5'' W x 8'' H, Gender: Women, Scent Strength: Eau de Toilette, Skin Care/Fragrance: Perfume, see more...

Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume! it has a floral scent but very balance. It last all day. When applying it just use one application if not the smell is to strong. But is a good things, because it makes the perfume last longer
Andreina O.
Andreina O.
Sunrise , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best fragrance that I had try in years. The scent is really strong, perfect for a night out. I bought the perfume in Century 21 Department store. This is the third time that I buy it and I'm sure that I will buy it again
michele h.
michele h.
endicott, New York
This is one of the best fragrances I have ever used, I have purchased full sets and bottles many times , it's such a light beautiful scent I would spend much more than I might on others. Timeless and classic !
Allyson J.
Allyson J.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorite fragrances that ive ever used! I get compliments every single time that i wear this fragrance!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tucson , AZ
This is one of my favorites!I have been using this perfume for a long time and never get tired of it.I would definitely recommend this perfume.Its not too heavy of a scent and can be worn daily.
Kris J.
Kris J.
The scent of this perfume is very fruity and very fresh. Very perfect for my age. It is my first time to use it and i fell inlove with the smell. The scent lasts the whole day and even longer. I will definitely buy another bottle as soon as the one i have finishes.
Zaibaa A.
Zaibaa A.
klerksdorp, south africa
I am a perfume lover and this is by far one of the most amazing scent I have come across and I use it daily. This has a very unique rose fragrance and it is great for winter or summer days
Nykita F.
Nykita F.
My aunt has been using this perfume and it smells really good and fruity on her. I think I will try it once on myself.
Terra T.
Terra T.
I have used this perfume and like it a lot. I wish it smelled better on me but it doesn't mix with my chemicals well. I really do love the smell and how long it lasts.
shannon a.
shannon a.
Calgary , AB
I adore most rose scents, and this has to be one of my favorites. I have purchased the full size many times in the past, and would do so again many times over. I hold a special place in my heart for Givenchy fragrances, they are my favorite by far. This is in my top all time favorites for sure! If You love rose or floral scents, I highly recommend You check this one out! It is so long wearing and great for spring/summer. :)