BY VERY IRRESISTIBLE

Possessing a fragrance note of: Peony and Musk A Lovely Romantic Flavor. Recommended for evening wear. Dimensions: 1.5" L x 2" W x 7.5" H. Gender: Women. Scent Strength: Eau de Toilette. Skin Care/Fragrance: Perfume. Type: ALL OVER ME BODY LOTION see more...

Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
This is a dead give away my boss band me from wearing this to work because of the lingering fragrance my husband loves it and women cry for it so this is a must get ladies πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I used to work in a cosmetics department and we always had women asking for this particular fragrance. Once I smelled it, I could totally tell why! This is a very unique and powerful fragrance, I love it
kay a.
The smell is very sexy. It is also a very strong smell. My fiancΓ© loves it. I love girly but sexy perfumes and by far this is a great one.
Josie A.
The smell lasts all day, it is a little strong for me. Good packaging. The smell is very sexy.