Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesVertiflex
Condiment Caddy, 8-3/4w x 16d x 5-1/4h, Black

Vertiflex Condiment Caddy, 8-3/4w x 16d x 5-1/4h, Black

by Vertiflex

Commercial-grade construction will not crack, fade or chip. Compartment identifier decal strips included with Keys A-F. Versatile little caddy is ideal for the smaller office because it can hold cups as well as condiments, or use to hold all condiments. Single level with seven compartments. Removable dividers. Global Product Type: Condiment Organizers; Width: 8 3/4 in; Depth: 16 in; Height: 5 1/4 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vertiflex Condiment Caddy, 8-3/4w x 16d x 5-1/4h, Black!
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
We bought this for our office and everything finally looks organized! I like how you can stack the cups too.
Amanda G.
Conover, NC
I love this product. It keeps my counter tops clutter free, and keeps all my coffee necessities in one location! Perfect for small counter spaces like mine, or even if you have a large counter you just want to keep clutter free!!

Looking for your answer?