BY NONE

Vertex Standard MH-37A4B Brand New Includes One Year Warranty The Vertex Standard MH-37A4B light duty earpiece microphone has an inline push to talk button for easy-to-use discrete communication. MH-37A4B Features: Light Duty Earpiece Microphone Inline Push-To-Talk Button - For Easy-To-Use Discrete Communication see more...

Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
I used to have this a long time ago, it actually works pretty good and hooks up to ur clothes and u can increase or decrease the value from the little button. Overall it's very good but I just don't really use it anymore .
mustapha z.
agadir
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is mustapha  and I have a channel on YouTube   . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product for Beginners I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channe