Verso Super Facial Serum-Colorless

by VERSO

The ultimate supplement to Verso's Cleanser, Day and Night Cream ritual, this suped-up serum cream accelerates the anti-ageing benefits with a 0.1% concentrated dose of Retinol 8 Complex (equivalent to 0.8% of normal retinol). A modernist masterpiece (even Wallpaper Magazine - notorious curators of all things cool - gave it their coveted stamp of approval), we urge you to overcome the hypnotic allure of its monochrome box and unleash its transformative contents. Redefining Retinol, Verso are dispelling the myths surrounding this much-maligned ingredient with their patented 'Retinol 8 Complex' - a unique Vitamin A derivative (with eight times the potency of typical Retinol in the same dosage), together with polyphenol extracts - that works to smooth the appearance of wrinkles, strengthen the skin barrier, reduce pigmentation and supply the skin with more much-needed energy and oxygen to refine and illuminate without irritating.

How soon did you begin to notice any results?
Can this be used as a nighttime mois?
Start your review of Verso Super Facial Serum-Colorless!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Verso Super Facial Serum-Colorless uploaded by Nicole M.
Hands down, one of the BEST eye-cream's on the market! The formula contains just enough retinol to give a little tingle, which lets you know it's working and the results are truly PHENOMENAL. This eye-cream has DRASTICALLY reduced/plumped the fine line's around my eyes & has brightened them right up. The appearance of dark circle's is almost non-existent and I no longer wake up with puffy eyes. I LOVE ALL of the Verso product's that I have tried and use regularly.
Triva M.
San Antonio, TX
Verso Super Facial Serum-Colorless uploaded by Triva M.
This facial serum is amazing! I received the Verso eye serum in my allure box and was hooked right away. I ordered the facial serum after noticing results on my eyes and have no regrets. I went through a very mild skin purge and slowed down to every other day application. After two months of using this serum I am makeup free! At least skin makeup. My skin is glowing and I will purchase the whole line.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Verso Super Facial Serum-Colorless uploaded by Cindy S.
guys, this is a miracle made cream, I applied it and after 5 minutes my marks on my eyes disappeared, it is applied below and above, the main ingredient is retinol, it burns a little when you apply it, but then after a second it calms down, I don't know If it is for my sensitive skin or it is normal, but I don't care, because the cream works miracles, it has no smell or color and the applicator is perfect, very fine and useful although I like to apply it with my fingers
Andrea J.
Dillsburg, PA
I am new to this brand but the eye cream and colorless cream are amazing. I will be purchasing more from this line ans adding it to my routine. I love that the eye cream is large in comparison to others, a little goes a long way
Tisa S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This has been my go-to night eye cream. I absolutely love it and it works remarkably well. The retinol is just enough to give you a little tingle without being too irritating and it banishes my crows feet. I cannot recommend this product enough!!
Ivette A.
Best eye cream everrrrrr!!!!!!! I had a lot of little white bumps under my eye and this serum got rid of them all. It is truly amazing and results show very quickly. Cannot recommend it enough. Totally worth the price tag.
Asher W.
Richmond, VA
I had never used an eye serum before, and I’m still not sure what makes an eye serum different from an eye cream, but I LOVE this product. It came in my Allure Beauty Box and I’ve really been enjoying it. The product is very moisturizing and doesn’t contain fragrance or harmful ingredients. I love my #cleanbeauty! I’ve noticed my dark circles are less noticeable, and my eyes are less puffy after about 2 weeks of use. This has become a staple in my skincare routine, am and pm!
Eva K.
new york, NY
This was my first time buying this product and am in love. It contains retinol but isn't drying as I feared. It is just incredibly effective. I usually gravitate towards a more moisturizer-y consistency, in my eye creams, but this product is phenomenal. It eliminates under eye crepey-ness and tightens. Plus, it helps with those pesky crows feet that have begun to develop. Everyone should use this. It is a miracle, holy grail product. #reviewcrew18
Julie W.
Cleveland , OH
One pump is all it takes and you're on your way to a tingly sensation that lets you know it's working! By far the best eye serum I've ever tried. So worth the price! And the pump works perfectly and deposits just the right amount of product. It's pricey, but one bottle lasts several months!
Jessica A.
Bålsta, Uppsala
This eye serum is a very good product that will make your skin around the eyes soft and even. It's very harsh so you need to apply it carefully not too often in the beginning and not too close to the eye. It's pricey but one of the best products on the market since it contains retinol. It will last you forever since a small amount goes a long way. Recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...