Verso Hydration Serum

by VERSO

Verso's expertly crafted answer to dryness and dehydration, Hydration Serum provides optimal immediate moisturisation and long-term hydration, bolstering the skin's barrier to help cells repair and renew. The unique formula stars a mixture of oat lipids and oils, derived from the Nordic countries, which ward off the development of skin problems and irritation caused by dryness. Niacinamide strengthens this barrier further, reducing the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores to result in a smoother, more youthful complexion. Alongside this, ceramides, vitamin E and skin-identical fatty acids have an efficient antioxidant effect, defending skin from harmful environmental factors. A light gel serum in texture, this luscious liquid can be layered with day or night cream for ultimate hydration.

Has anyone used this serum? Has anyone gotten any good results? Verso Hydration Serum
Is it good for larged pores or pigmental spots?
Verso Hydration Serum does it have other benefits to eat other than hydration?
Start your review of Verso Hydration Serum!
Evansville, WY
Verso Hydration Serum uploaded by Kyla M.
This! No joke this stuff! Typically I don’t use serums. This is a newer thing for me, however this stuff maybe a new holy grail for me. Especially in winter! My elevens are noticeably less significant! I wear in under my makeup too! My mind was blown. It has a light sent, absorbs super fast and down not make me sticky or oily. My theory... it’s made of wrinkle fighting pixi dust! It’s got to be!?!
This hydrating serum came in my ipsy glam bag and I was pleasantly surprised by what it did for my skin. Its a very thin liquid with a nice scent almost like green tea and aloe. It feels so nice soaking into my skin and absorbs quickly with no residue. So far I've seen my pore shrink and my dry skin hydrated. It doesn't make me oily. So far I'm really enjoying it.
Wonderful serum! Although I normally have combination skin, this winter has made me especially dry. This stuff completely solved all of my dryness and gave me such glowy skin! I love using a little bit before I do my makeup so that my face stays hydrated all day. My foundation has never looked better! The only downside is the price.
1,178 reviews
I got a sample of this in my November Ipsy Glambag and fell in love I have super dry skin and this serum is like H20 for my skin it is like a nice cup of water to the skin my skin just drinks it up and my skin it left feeling super hydrated the product also has niacinamide in it love this product.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use this serum when my skin needs an extra shot of hydration, even with all my other skincare. This serum really does the job, and brings life back to my skin. I often use it at night under a sleeping mask and the results in the morning are bright and plump skin!
Apopka, FL
This is a great moisturizing serum. It has a very light and liquid product that instantly absorbs into skin and I have noticed a big difference in skin texture, tone and hydration. I use in combination with a moisturizer. I would recommend but it is very expensive.
Denver , CO
Verso Hydration Serum uploaded by Tamara O.
This was the best moisturizer I've used so far. I just soaks up into my skin quickly, leaving me feeling very soft and hydrated. I live about 5280 so it gets very dry here so this was heavenly. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy after which is why i love it.
Shoreview , MN
Verso Hydration Serum uploaded by RESHMA D.
I got it on my ipsy glambag. I loved skin care product. This serum is all good it made my skin look smooth and hydrated . This is my first time i’ m using it so i will try it again . Yes i will recommend it .
Louisville, KY
Verso Hydration Serum uploaded by Kaela W.
I usually break out when trying new products because my skin is so sensitive but this one worked great!! I also got it in my IPSY package and when I saw the price I was shocked that I got such a great deal!!
Redding, CA
Pretty hard to write an honest review at this point.. but once I use it more I’ll be able to update my review and give my opinion.. I like it’s intention, just not sure of the follow through yet! Soon!