Verso Anti Pollution Mist

by VERSO

Verso's Anti Pollution Mist protects and strengthens skin by shielding it from the harmful effects of environmental pollution. Light and airy, this mighty mist contains a metal-binding polymer that acts as an antioxidant, blocking pollutant metals, gases and free radicals (all of which can trigger signs of ageing) and creating a defensive barrier around the skin. Hydrating and detoxifying, the mist can be applied before or after make up to rejuvenate skin and improve its stamina, keeping dryness, irritation and wrinkles at bay.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Verso Anti Pollution Mist!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Spritz liberally and enjoy! Verso created this for busy city dwellers. I love it. I use whenever I travel to areas I'm sure are packed with pollutants. Not all jobs are in pristine environments so I was so happy to have this available. Protects and gives me hydration. Works well with other lines of skincare. This would be considered for some a luxury product. Verso rocks. Very pleased with the results. Spray away and protect that skin! Bravo Verso!

Looking for your answer?