Versed Weekend Glow

by Versed

NULL

Can this be used everyday or is that bad?
How is this for dry sensitive skin? I like that it's an exfoliator and brightens too as I have a lot of hyperpigmentation but wonder if would be good for my dry sensitive skin
Which Versed toner do you recommend for combo/sensitive skin? Versed Weekend Glow Versed Baby Cheeks Versed Hydration Station
Start your review of Versed Weekend Glow!
Shakeina W.
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Target
Have you tried VERSED product line? It's pretty affordable. I found mine at Target and have used this WEEKEND GLOW in conjunction with my glam glow toner for a maximum benefit. I have definitely seen a lightning in my dark spots from Maskne. The bottle is super cute, press down with a cotton round a few times and apply to where you need lightning. I think this will be a good product for lightning a dark spot not erasing it. Good buy though. Try it if you don't have many shades to lighten.
Kay C.
Brooklyn
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Kay C.
Purchased at: Target
I’m really into chemical exfoliation and I love how gentle this toner is when I use chemical exfoliants. I don’t feel a crazy burn. My skin still feel moisturized after applying and this feels like a really good base when starting my morning and evening skincare. Again, no filter needed.
Grace C.
Vallejo, CA
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Grace C.
Purchased at: Target
As of now it’s great! Love that it’s cruelty free, dye free, and vegan. I’m going to use it consistently and will update on progress. Mainly looking for improvement on my problem skin areas such as my nose creases and cheeks. 🤗
clarissa D.
Saint Louis, MO
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by clarissa D.
I have been using this product for over a week it seems to be working good with my skincare routine. I use in the morning and at night time. I also love that leaves your face glowing. This toner and the serum from this brand are amazing. Versed Weekend Glow
Duyen T.
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Duyen T.
I have used weekend glow for a couple days now and have some difference. My skin seems less dull, more even skin tone, and made my glow overall. The packaging is super cute and simple. I use it after I wash my wash and before I apply serum and moisture. I just take a cotton pad and pump 3-4 pumps onto the cotton pad. And gently wipe on my face. I have tried more better toner out there but it still good!
Midori W.
STREET
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Midori W.
LoI really don't know how but I used to have a lot of blackheads ( in my nose) and I only use this product of here in the picture like I don't know 5 times?? And now my face no longer have any blackhead, it's just amazing!!!! #Influenster #voxBox #makeup #skincare #Versed
Victoria H.
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Victoria H.
I love this stuff! It’s perfect for wiping off my face. I’ve used the whole bottle! It does smell lightly of witch hazel, but the scent doesn’t last on the face. Love the pump as well!
Kimberly D.
Bradenton , FL
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Kimberly D.
Highly recommend this toner. It does not burn like other toners out there. It has a great smell, and it’s working fast on my skin, Love the little bottle, specially the way that you have to push down for the product to come out, there is no chance for this to break or leak . Great price too.Versed Weekend Glow
Michelle M.
Macungie, PA
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Target
As you can see I am a huge fan of Versed products! They have been so effective for my combo/acne prone skin and are a really good price compared to high end brands! I have added them into my whole routine and this toner solution has visible brightened my skin and reduced acne scars and irritation! The product is so great and it doesn’t dry my skin out! It feels really nice and I feel so clean after using it!
gemma R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Versed Weekend Glow uploaded by gemma R.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the Versed Weekend Glow !! I have repurchased already and found this is a great drugstore chemical exfoliant!! Really similar to the glossier one but cheaper and can be found at your local drugstore! This leaves my skin feeling bright and smooth absolutely adore!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
courtney C.
Halifax, NS
Rattan S.
Pierrefonds, QC
il y a 6 mois
Versed Weekend Glow ?has anybody tried this product? I havent heard a lot about it but looks promising
Kadence K. il y a 6 mois
it’s pretty bad. would you like any skincare recommendations?
Marcelys P.
Hollywood, FL
il y a un an
Versed Weekend Glow Does this really brighten your skin?
Agnieszka G. il y a un an
If you have uneven skin color and problem with hyperpigmentation after acne it will help even it out.
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
il y a un an
Hey all! Has anyone tried out Versed’s Versed Weekend Glow? If so, how does it compare to Pixi by Petra Vitamin C Tonic? They look pretty similar! 🤔
Kendall B. il y a un an
Yes, I love it compared to the glow tonic. I think its better priced and does just the trick to exfoliating your skin gently while brightening up dark spots!