Versed Wash It Out

by Versed

NULL

Is this good for acne prone skin/sensitive skin?
Is this this facial cleanser good for flaking skin?
Anyone with dry skin use this and does it leave your skin feeling striped or tight??
Start your review of Versed Wash It Out!
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Cindy D.
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Cindy D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this cleanser, it’s just as good as my Clinique cleanser. I started double cleaning my skin. My skin had a serious breakout from trying out new foundations. And this has helped with my skin drastically. I use the verses balm as my first step & serum & moisturizer as my last step.
Victoria H.
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Victoria H.
I love everything from Versed, but this cleanser wasn’t my fav. It has a very minty scent and irritated my face. It does cleanse the face though!
Nassise G.
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Nassise G.
Purchased at: Target
This is a really good gentle cleanser that gets the job done even on my oily, acne prone skin. Usually weary of gentle cleansers because of this— but it always leaves my face feeling super clean without drying it out. I’ve also found that my skin is generally less oily since using this product. It has a nice lather and a very mild and pleasant mint scent, great for waking you up in the morning. A plus for me is that it’s a clean/vegan brand. No parabens, sulfates, or added fragrances. Also cruelty free. I use it with just my hands, or with a Clarisonic when I want a deep clean. The packaging is very minimal and aesthetically pleasing. This is my second bottle and will buy again. $12.99 at Target. Versed Wash It Out
Mariana A.
Weston, FL
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Mariana A.
Purchased at: Target
Best face wash I have ever used. Does not irritate my skin like clean and clear sometimes does and it works like a charm.
Isabel R.
Harbor City, CA
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Isabel R.
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Isabel R.
I am so excited to use this cleanser but it's made of rose water and sea weed extracts , it is very gentle designated for all skin types it is good to use morning and night over the entire face with a dash of refreshing mint your skin will feel very balanced after washing with this I've been using this for a few days and I already love them I hope the end
Anne-liese G.
Denver, CO
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Anne-liese G.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this product! I used it in the shower after working out and it removed all the makeup and grime from my face! when I got out I used toner on a cotton pad and the pad was completely clean! Also It didn’t leave my face feeling stripped or dry.
Amarah A.
Oak Forest, IL
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Amarah A.
Purchased at: Target
I was looking for a new cleanser and wanted to give this a shot! I already have their lip oil which I’m in love with and this cleanser is so good! It doesn’t strip you of your oils but it makes your skin so clean! Cleared up my skin and it’s not irritating on my sensitivity! Bottle lasts long and it’s recyclable!
Maddie M.
Centreville , Virginia
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Maddie M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for about a week, my my skin feels overall less irritated than my old cleanser. Nice jelly feel with a good lather, slight minty refreshing feel, and doesn’t strip moisture. I love the simple packaging as well!
Jessica S.
Pinsonfork, KY
Versed Wash It Out uploaded by Jessica S.
To say I’m obsessed with this brand is an understatement. My new favorite skin care line. This cleanser is so light and refreshing. Plus is smells amazing.
Ashley G.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This product definitely works. It got rid of every bit of dirt and made me feel fresh and clean. No oily residue and it didn't try me out at all. I highly recommend it especially if you have combination skin or scalp. And it's also a great price for the amount you get.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
il y a 2 ans
Versed Wash It Out? How is it for acne combo skin? Worth it or hyped?
Jessica D. il y a un an
I really like this cleanser! It has a nice fresh minty smell. It’s worth trying!
Dominique S.
Turlock, CA
il y a 2 ans
Versed? This skin care line is real high Versed Wash It Out quality at an affordable price. I use there Wash it Out cleanser. I have acne-prone skin that also happens to be dehydrated. That's mostly my lack of water intake. Love my coffee ☕especially this time of year. All things versed! Try it! Plus its at Target. This is the time of year I will always be at target like most. Kidding all year I'm there.
Dannyelle C. il y a 10 mois
I use it as well and so far so good i get hormonal brake outs from breastfeeding but other than that my skin is pretty clear! I love that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!!