Versed The Shortcut

by Versed

NULL

How is this on dry sensitized skin?
Is it worth it, Versed The Shortcut ?
Has anyone tried this to reduce fine lines/wrinkles?
Start your review of Versed The Shortcut!
Jennie C.
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Jennie C.
The Shortcut is a gentle overnight exfoliating option that can be used up to 3x a week and will not irritate or strip your skin. It is chock full of acids with hydrating Versed The Shortcut and skin conditioning ingredients that make it a powerhouse all-in-one formula for healthy, radiant skin. Here’s what it includes: LACTIC ACID + GLYCOLIC ACID- exfoliates by breaking down and lifting dead skin cells to reveal fresh, bright new skin. VITAMIN A- a retinol that fights signs of aging (improves lines/ wrinkles & firmness while softening skin) and and is an antioxidant. Reports show it also helps severe or cystic acne. ROSEHIP SEED OIL- deeply moisturizes, boosts collagen production, brightens dull skin + hyperpigmentation, calms irritated skin treats breakouts, and increases cell turnover. VITAMIN E- an antioxidant with moisturizing & healing benefits that strengthen the skin barrier. ALLANTOIN- softens, soothes, & comforts skin. SEE??! It’s a veritable brick house of a product with a formula that’s stacked with ingredients to keep your skin plump, clear, and radiant. I honestly think it is a majorly slept on product, like it’s Doctor’s Visit sister, so I’m nominating it for today’s #unsungbeautyheroes . If you haven’t tried it yet then get the mini size at @target for under $10!
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Sanja S.
Versed The Shortcut I gave this product a 10 out of 10 oh my God the best peel off chemical mask and everything else put it on at night time wash your face like normal during when you wake up is amazing it doesn’t leave tingly feeling it’s just like putting on a moisturizer at night which I love I don’t like intense chemical mask this one is amazing 10 out of 10 so recommend #mask #influncer #makup #skincare
Sarah A.
Phoenix, AZ
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Sarah A.
Love it. Great texture Nice results Highly recommend Not too expensive i baught it first from target
Amanda L.
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Amanda L.
Great product to have received for FREE!! I have been using these products for about a week now and can definitely see a difference in my skin. I will purchase these when I run out!!
Christine R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Christine R.
Brighter skin ✔️. More even tone ✔️. Smoother texture ✔️. Glowing skin after only a few uses ✔️. All of these results overnight while I sleep?! YES! I am a very happy camper! It’s gentle yet effective, and it’s also vegan and cruelty-free. It’s easy to apply, fast drying, and absorbs right into your skin so you can put your head on your pillow and let it do all of the work for you as you sleep. I will definitely buy this product when I run out!
Melissa T.
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Melissa T.
Versed The Shortcut I like how this product does not burn my skin compared to other products. I have sensitive skin and find that my skin flushes when using most actives. It is really gentle yet effective. I found that it has reduced hyperpigmentation and acne scarring by a significant amount. This used in conjunction with their retininoid products and a good sunscreen is a gentle yet effective way to increase cellular turn over and reveal new skin. I received this product complimentary from the company in exchange for my honest review.
Jessica R.
Bellevue, IA
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Jessica R.
Super soft and left my skin feeling completely moisturized! I have sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my skin!
Bisma Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Bisma Z.
So happy that I got to try this. My skin has gotten extremely dry lately and ti as helped it in hydrating and evening out. It helps with dullness as well and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. Plus I really like the minimalistic packaging.
Divya S.
Corona, CA
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Divya S.
This is an overnight facial peel that has a creamy consistency and beautiful packaging. But honestly, I’m not a big fan of this product. I felt that it’s just like a moisturizer rather than a peel. Love the hydration though. Got this complimentary from influenster. Versed The Shortcut
Chaony X.
Gilbert, AZ
Versed The Shortcut uploaded by Chaony X.
Purchased at: Target
I have combination skin and this worked really well for me. I didn’t experience any irritation and recommend this to people starting out with chemical acids. Versed The Shortcut
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelina F.
il y a 6 mois
Michaela R. il y a 6 mois
The texture is great, it feels nice on the skin. The ingredients are good, it’s effective, and it’s a good price. So yes- you really can’t do better all things considering.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
il y a 9 mois
Versed The Shortcut has anyone tried this? Please tell me results, texture, scent, anything! Thank you!
Courtney H. il y a 3 mois
I will say I am used to strong acids and chemical peels and I much prefer those because I do see bigger results. But I like this on nights we’re I’m being lazy and I can just slather this one after my essence and be done. So if you are used to strong peels don’t expect to be completely wow’d by this. If you have sensitive skin then this is definitely for you.
Brittany A.
San diego, CA
il y a 2 ans
Versed The Shortcut ? How does it work on combination skin?
Lauren E. il y a 2 ans
It works great! I have combo skin and it didn’t over dry or make my skin greasy. It actually hydrated all my dry spots and helped with the greasy areas! I’ve used it a few times tho. Give it a week of using every other night.