Versed The Fix

by Versed

NULL

Is this product good for under eyes? Does it work?
Has anybody experienced itchy or sore eyes after using this product?
What effects have you seen on yourself while using this product?
Start your review of Versed The Fix!
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Versed The Fix uploaded by CARA P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this eye product. It has caffeine and lemon juice to get rid of puffy and eye lines. It also gives your eyes some good hydration.
Victoria H.
Versed The Fix uploaded by Victoria H.
This is the best eye cream I have used! I love the feel of it. It’s quite cooling and rubs in so well! It really makes my eyes look so much better and helps me look awake in the mornings!
Whitney C.
Huntersville, NC
Versed The Fix uploaded by Whitney C.
One of my favorite under eye masks. I usually put this on overnight and wake up to less puffy eyes. Helps with heaviness too. Packaging is easy to use. 4 stars only because I don't feel like it does much when using it as directed (10 minutes under eyes).
Nadja B.
Gainesville, FL
Versed The Fix uploaded by Nadja B.
i really like this product! anytime i’ve having a bad under eye day, i use this and it immediately helps. it refreshes my skin and makes my under eyes look alive. it’s gentle on my skin which i love, but still gives results. Versed The Fix i would definitely recommend this product!
Krystale A.
Versed The Fix uploaded by Krystale A.
Purchased at: Target
Best product were absolutely amazing I’ve been struggling with bags under my eyes and this was my savior.
Amarah A.
Oak Forest, IL
Versed The Fix uploaded by Amarah A.
Purchased at: Target
It’s a really good eye mask! I like keeping it in the fridge to soothe the puffiness! It’s also pretty ethical and it’s recyclable packaging! I do have a problem with putting too much on and I got some in my eye but that’s my fault haha. But I love this mask! And it’s affordable in regards to clean beauty and ethical eye masks!
Mandy M.
Warren, MI
I like this product but I don’t use it everyday. I don’t know how much of a benefit I’m getting in only 10-15 minutes? It does feel calming a soothing so it helps me relax but I don’t think it has many long term benefits
Kiran G.
Purchased at: Target
As a mask, I expected this to be more of a cream form (like Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask), but it turned out to be a gel. I love gel moisturizers, so that wasn’t a big deal as long as it performed. I applied it under my eyes and left it on for a little longer than recommended because my eyes could really use the boost. It absorbed to the point that it looked like it dried, but didn’t do much in the hydration department. When I wiped it off, I didn’t really see much difference. The next day, I noticed small red bumps on my undereyes, so I wouldn’t use it again, as my skin can be more sensitive in that area. I originally bought it because it was hyped up online by some people that I follow (whose recommendations are usually spot on) but for 17.99 (at Target), this was way smaller than the Jet Lag Mask, and not even half as effective. For anyone looking for an emergency eye mask, I would say save your money and go for the Summer Fridays product instead.
Colleen M.
harmony
Such a good eye cream for anyone on a beauty budget! Its a nice gel consistency and feels very hydrating. I put this on before bed and wake up lookimg refreshed every time. Love this.
Mariann S.
Schaumburg, IL
I constantly have issues with dark undereye circles which always make me look exhausted and worn out. I found this new product at my local Target and had not found results with anything so I thought I'd give it a shot. Immediately you feel a cooling tingling effect under your eyes and I noticed significant improvement with the appearance of my dark circles. I use it 3 times a week and it's a great product and worth the purchase.