Versed Stroke Of Brilliance

by Versed

NULL

Has anyone had the issue of the versed brightening vitamin c serum crusting up around the rim of the opening ? Every time I open the bottle, there’s more crusted up product on the rim of the lid opening. It’s well before the expiry date so that’s not the issue. Wondering if others have experienced this too?Versed Stroke Of Brilliance
I’ve seen this all over my social media. I was wondering if this product is effective in skin brightening?
Do you apply this product before any other serum or it’s not importantVersed Stroke Of Brilliance ?
Start your review of Versed Stroke Of Brilliance!
Rowenna C.
Bothell, WA
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Rowenna C.
Purchased at: Target
This serum absorbs supper well and love that it has licorice root extract in it! It definitely has evened out my skin tone some although not as much as a pure vitamin C serum would. This is supper nice for being a stable Vitamin C serum and hasn’t irritated my skin at all! Versed Stroke Of Brilliance
Jaynee L.
Cupertino, CA
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Jaynee L.
Purchased at: Target
I just finished a bottle of this vitamin C serum. While I did enjoy how it feels when applying the serum, I didn’t see any noticeable difference in my skin even after using it for a while. I think it’s a pretty decent price for vitamin C and I like the ingredient list so I have no complaints. However, I’ll probably be trying out something else that shows more results on my skin!
Olivia A.
Park City, UT
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Olivia A.
Purchased at: Target
An esthetician told me about this product and I’d been looking to ad some vitamin-C so I thought, why not? I’ve been using this for a couple months now and I absolutely love it, this is my first vitamin-C product and it hasn’t caused me any issues no breaking out, doesn’t leave me with redness. It does a fabulous job making my skin bright and even. It’s super affordable and I’m seeing pretty great results from this.
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Target
Versed’s Stroke of Brilliance is a serum that advertises that it can brighten the skin, help uneven skin tone and fade hyperpigmentation/dark spots. It’s main ingredients include Vitamin C, licorice root, palmaria palmata extracts, and niacinamide. This, sadly, is just a no for me. After I saw no change after using an entire bottle, like some others in the reviews, I went to look up what the percentages where of the ingredients. The main ingredients used, that are suppose to help make the biggest change, percentages are so low in percentage I don’t know how anyone saw any real results using it. For example only 0.5% in Vitamin C and 1% Niacinamide. I will say this serum was super hydrating and It did make my skin feel smooth. If anything this would be best for those who have super sensitive skin or possibly new to Vitamin C. PROS: - Cruelty-Free - Hydrated my skin and made my skin feel smooth. - Does not have a oily texture and has no fragrance - Absorbs well and doesn’t leave a stickiness behind. - I saw a slight change in dullness but not much. - Did not break me out or irritate my skin CONS: - Saw no change to my mild hyperpigmentation after using an entire bottle. - This is not a strong vitamin c serum. The percentage of active ingredients used in this are really low.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These product probably good product l dont know so much these different brand, l use the different brand not these one what l'm saying l can't tell to the people how good they are l like to try,my Friend out of town l cannot ask any guestion about this product.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by ashly B.
Purchased at: Target
Like vitamins, but for your skin! Great to add to your am/pm routine. This product is a bit sticky feeling, but this is common of almost all vitamin c serums, even my Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum feels this way. I thought this product might be a good dupe, but the ingredients aren’t too similar. I think they achieve the same goals though. After using this you’ll definitely notice a more bright & refreshed complexion. You have to wait at least two minutes for this product to soak in, so don’t layer with anything else in the mean time. I have a specific day time routine before applying makeup, so I prefer to use this as a part of my PM routine. At $20 this product is on the highest end of the brands product line, but it is definitely worth it seeing as all vitamin c serums are around this cost. You only really use two drops per use, so this product will most likely last you months, making the daily usage cost probably around 10¢/day for 6 months.
Kay C.
Brooklyn
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Kay C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this serum! I have super freckley skin and uneven skin tone. This helped to even that out and make my skin glowy. No filter needed.
Daniella C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Daniella C.
I truly love this product! I use it every night before bed and for the price, you just can’t go wrong! I use as directed and pat into my face which has given me a sort of glow. The packaging is also gorgeous! The only thing I would change is maybe adding a slight scent, it smells like nothing, which is fine! I would recommend to anyone.
Ahu K.
Hampton, NH
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Ahu K.
Purchased at: Target
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance the brightening serum with vitamin C & licorice root , niacinamide and red algae ! This very affordable and fragrance free products definitely lives up to the advertisement of improving dull skin tone and reducing discoloration since the serum includes 2 of the most studied ingredients vitamin C & niacinamide. Love this lightweight fragrance free serum with it’s simple packaging especially designed to protect light and air sensitive ingredients! If you want to try a vitamin with multi actives but don’t break the bank, she is your gal☺️
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance uploaded by Vitalijs O.
Purchased at: Target
Everyone’s loosing it over Versed nowadays! The entire line is vegan, cruelty free, fragrance free and yes, recyclable. So let’s talk about their Vitamin C serum! It’s a very non-irritating formula that provides a decent amount of Vitamin C. This product did help me even out my skin tone/brighten my dark spots but I must say ... it kind of reminds me of the one from The Ordinary I reviewed a couple of weeks ago. It wasn’t too effective. I feel good about using this guy because of the reasons stated above however I don’t think it can compare to something like Olehenriksen, Drunk Elephant or SkinCeuticals (however it is also 3x cheaper than most of them). So yeah, would I trade my Caudalie serum for this guy? No😕Is it a good product that’s worth $19? Yes😅So yeah, 3 Stars people⭐️⭐️⭐️P.S. I’m currently playing with a bunch of products from Versed so keep your eyes open for more reviews! #Target #Versed #VitaminC
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace C.
Vallejo, CA
il y a 7 mois
Versed Stroke Of Brilliance When did you start noticing results??
Nicole C. il y a 6 mois
I saw slight results after about of week. I used it twice a day.
Celine S.
il y a 9 mois
kayla Z. il y a 8 mois
This is a vitamin c derivative meaning that it has no pure vitamin c. You only need about 2-3 drops