Versed Skin Soak

by Versed

NULL

How is this fir dry super sensitized skin ? I’ve tried the dew point and love it, especially for the summer months that lie ahead. I’m curious how they differ.
Start your review of Versed Skin Soak!
Jennie C.
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by Jennie C.
Versed Skin Soak I love and adore this cream because it is super affordable at $18, and it’s a wonderfully moisturizer without feeling heavy. The bottle does say “Rich moisture cream”, but I find that it is rich in hydration but very light feeling on my face. I mix in a few drops of Versed Hydration Station - a Hyaluronic Acid booster- to amp up the hydration levels and that thins out the moisturizer a tad and makes it an absolutely perfect consistency for me. In and of itself, Skin Soak has nourishing ingredients like red algae extract, Squalane, and vitamin E. Between these ingredients and the Hyaluronic acid booster I mix in, my fine lines plump up and disappear. I adore this combo and have ditched my high end creams in favor of these 2 babies.
Melissa T.
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by Melissa T.
Versed Skin Soak I like to use this product at night as the last step of my skin care routine to seal everything in and as an overnight sleeping pack. The product is really rich and I find that when I wake up in the mornings my skin is still moisturized. I have oily combination skin so this product alone is sufficient enough to keep my skin hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. This product does not irritate my skin or break me out which is an added bonus since I have acne prone skin. Over all it is a solid performer given the very affordable price point. I received this product complimentary from the company in exchange for my honest review.
Natalie B.
keota
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by Natalie B.
This brand is just awesome! I use this creamy moisturizer at night and in the morning. I have extremely sensitive skin and versed brand products soothe my skin and keep it looking fresh, moisturized and flawless. Versed Skin Soak
Anne R.
Bloomfield, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This has become a staple in my daily routine. This cream is so moisturizing, light and silky. It hydrates my face so well, and this is typically an issue for me. Though I do wish the container had more product/they made a bigger size (I repurchase nearly every 6 weeks), it is still good value for what you pay. Would recommend anyone try this, especially if you have issues with dry skin.
Dayna S.
Severn, MD
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by Dayna S.
Love how creamy this moisturizer is! I’ve got dry and easily irritated/sensitive skin and my skin loves how this feels. There was a lot more product than I thought in this little jar and a little goes a long way, but I love the moisture!
Brittany H.
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bomb. You need this in your life. This has been added to my skincare regimen because it’s helped my skin tremendously. From adding moisture back into my face to helping those annoying dry patches disappear! I love this stuff so much. ❤️ I’ll definitely be trying more Versed products! 👌🏼❗️
GRACIE W.
LA
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by GRACIE W.
Purchased at: Target
Who knew my holy grail moisturizer would be found at Target?? I picked this up impulsively after I ran out of my last moisturizer (Boscia cactus water) and I really like it. I use it just at night as the last step in my routine and it doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. There’s no fragrance to it as well, and my skin really does soak it all up! It hasn’t broken me out and I’ve noticed that my skin is less dry. Can’t wait to see how it works once colder weather comes around!
Jennifer S.
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Target
This product is advertised as a rich moisturizer with ingredients for anti aging. I used this all the way through and my skin was not at its best. I always felt like I needed something else in addition to this cream because my face still felt dry and tight not to mention dull looking after applying. It was not irritating and did not break me out so that is a pro and with its almost gel consistency it could maybe be a good option for those with normal to oily skin. Not an expensive product at 17$ for 1.5 ounces but for me it just didn't work out.
Rachel A.
Winter Garden , FL
Versed Skin Soak uploaded by Rachel A.
Purchased at: Target
This is my current favorite moisturizer. It’s really reasonably priced and a little goes a long way. It’s fragrance free and has squalane and red algae so it’s super hydrating. I’m really dry so I can use it day or night but if you’re more combo to oily it’s a great night cream!
Roberta B.
Purchased at: Target
@skinsoak is a Wonderful product, red algae extract/ for #dryness # agingskin Should be used in the PM, hours..Warm a pea-size amount goes a long way...Its very effective, I am very happy with this product, Absolutely would buy again..Highly Recommend it to everyone Versed Skin Soak