Versed Silk Slip

by Versed

NULL

Does this prevent chapped lips for you?
Does this prevent chapped lips for you?
Who has tried this? What do you think of it?
Start your review of Versed Silk Slip!
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Paige S.
Review for: 1 colour
I like to use this product with my nightly skincare routine. It feels good on the lips and has jojoba oil and vitamin e which can be really beneficial for moisturization. Good price point as well. I would reccommend.
Elizabeth M.
SanAngelo
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Target
Versed Silk Slip is a moisturizing lip oil. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and not sticky. I love the glossy appearance.
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Tina M B.
Review for: 1 colour
I had been wanting to try this brand for a while now, and when I saw it at Target I just had to get it. I will say that the packaging is what drew me in, cute yet simple pink packaging. It was $10, which is on the verge of being a bit expensive for a drugstore product. But I decided to try it on my super dry chapped lips. I will say that it gives the lips a great shine and temporarily relieves dryness or roughness. However, I had to reapply constantly when my lips were at their worst. If your lips aren't super dry, and you like unscented lip oils, then this might be the one for you. I have other lip oils and balms I like better, so I will probably not be repurchasing this item.
Aleks K.
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Aleks K.
Review for: 1 colour
Personally I think it's a bit overpriced and you could just buy jojoba and vitamin e and use that. It is a little bit thicker than just an oil, but I don't see the benefit to this specific product that can't be achieved by the oils themselves. It's also a very small amount for$10. Packaging and marketing for Versed overall is really well done.
Stefanie S.
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Stefanie S.
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Stefanie S.
Review for: 1 colour
This now sits at my desk with me all day! I love how it feels. It is a clear oil that really absorbs. It’s not sticky and not too liquid either. Has great oils and is a pleasant experience. My picture shows how it looks on
Natalie S.
Cumming, GA
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Natalie S.
Review for: 1 colour
Loved the packaging as it first drew my attention. I picked this up last winter needing a protectant for my lips. Loved the gloss and hydration. My favorite part of this product is there is no stickiness! I use this over my stains and lipsticks for extra shine and get no sticky residue!
Priscilla A.
Azusa, CA
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Priscilla A.
Review for: 1 colour
I was a little skeptical about spending $10 on a lip moisturizer but I have been searching for the perfect lip moisturizer and I think I've finally found it. As soon as i put this on I noticed that a little bit of this product goes a very long way. My lips felt instantly moisturized looked healthier and had almost a glow. I loved how even a few hours later I still felt my lips were moisturized. This is free from parabens sulfates and any junk that you really don't want in your skincare. I love that it is effective affordable and does the trick I am forever going to buy this product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Jovana K.
Hamburg, Hamburg
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Jovana K.
Review for: 1 colour
I’ve been using this product for quite some time now and does it do the job? Yes. Does every other good chapstick with lower price point does the same job? Yes. But packaging is super super cute, though! ☺️
Judy F.
Jersey City, NJ
Versed Silk Slip uploaded by Judy F.
Review for: 1 colour
I have been testing this product for about a month and can say that it is 1💯 🎀The formula includes a number of antioxidant and emollient ingredients which serve to soothe and hydrate the lip and form a gloss-like appearance (antioxidant-rich non-fragrant sunflower, jojoba, olive, macadamia, soybean, and sesame oils, along with emollient shea butter) 🎀The staying power is surprisingly long for a lip oil; at first it has a lot of slip to it, like a proper oil but the dry down definitely more thick which adds to its ability to last 🎀Great packaging (opaque tube) that protects the integrity of the formula 🎀Price point is reasonable ($10!) 🎀The product is fragrance free!
Dominique A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: 1 colour
They formulate to the highest standards in the world 🌎, European Union Standards, banning over 1,300 + toxins, to ensure their products are safe for our bodies & our planet but clean. But clean means more to them than ingredients.