Versed Nix It

by Versed

NULL

Do you like “Versed” products ? Versed Nix It
How effective is this product for current acne? Does it also help with oily skin?
HaaS anyone used this for acne spots? And how well does it work?
Start your review of Versed Nix It!
Maya H.
Barrie, Ontario
Versed Nix It uploaded by Maya H.
This product is soooo hard to use! The product will not come out unless you really really squeeze it but when the product does come at it usually comes out by leaking out of the side. I really want to love this product because I love the just breathe serum but I haven’t been able to really try this product because of the packaging!
Whitney C.
Huntersville, NC
Versed Nix It uploaded by Whitney C.
Love tea tree oil as a quick fix for emerging spots. Scent isn't too strong with this product. Packaging is hit or miss. Sometimes it squeezes out with ease. Other times I feel like I'm going to pop the tube with how much pressure I need to get the product out.
Olya S.
Burlington, ON
Versed Nix It uploaded by Olya S.
Weird packaging and applicator. Extremely difficult to get product out and when you do, you can't tell how much of it you got because the liquid is clear AND the applicator as well. Doesn't work well either. Used it for 3 days (AM and PM) on a zit and it only got redder and bigger. Eventually used pure tea tree oil (diluted in olive oil) and the zit went away like magic. Use promo code OLYASHKA10 on their website for 10% discount.
gemma R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Versed Nix It uploaded by gemma R.
Purchased at: Target
This definitely helped with calming some of my more red acne. The tea tree oil is a game changer. However, if you have fungal acne this may make it worse as it is oil based. Overall, I really enjoy the Versed Nix It!!
Jared B.
Purchased at: Target
I saw no benefits from using this product. It is extremely oily and it would never completely sink into my skin. Another thing I hated about this product is the applicator, it’s just a rounded piece of plastic—not very sanitary and it offers no real purpose.
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Versed Nix It uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: Target
When it comes to spot treating, I normally go to Mario Badescu, but I got a bad batch of breakouts recently and wanted to try something that was clear and could be used with skincare and under makeup. I hadn’t tried anything from Versed before, but I’m really surprised with the results! I put a few dabs of this on my breakouts both morning and night - it’s been about three days and they’re practically gone! The one thing that this product suffers from, however, is the packaging - it’s almost more of a liquid consistency so you’ve gotta shake it up a bit and dab it on. I think if the packaging were improved a bit to maybe a dropper this would truly be a five star product; however, it’s not as difficult as others claim it to be. If you’re looking for a solid spot treatment that’s invisible, I’d definitely give this a go!
Karen M.
Versed Nix It uploaded by Karen M.
Been using this solution on my recent breakout from hormonial acne and it worked overnight for me. My pimple has deflated and it dried it up so now it's just peeling a little but at the same time I use other products so it doesnt leave a scar.
Kamila K.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
My least fav Versed product. The solution is too runny and gets everywhere. Isn’t causing any harm to my face. The tea tree scent is faint which is good.
Crystal K.
Westland, MI
This did nothing for my break outs. It’s also so hard to squeeze out. I love versed but unfortunately this product just isn’t it.
Jenna W.
elkhart, IN
Versed Nix It uploaded by Jenna W.
Purchased at: Target
So far so great! I will update to 5 stars when my pimple disappears for good, but after just 2 uses I can tell it’s working and I really enjoy using it. It’s a very thing water consistency so be careful squeezing the tube. It dries quick and feels perfectly soothing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara A.
linares
il y a un an
Maya H. il y a 8 mois
Hi Barbara,Sadly because of the packaging of the spot treatment, it is super hard to apply. Overall it's not the best product. Versed just breath serum is really good I would recommend that one instead.