Versed Keep It Supple

by Versed

• Made for all skin types
  • Nourishing calendula flower extract and moisturizing oil blend
  • Subtle aroma of white flowers from ylang ylang oil
  • Quick-absorbing dry body oil
  • Easy-to-apply spray applicator
  • Clean, cruelty-free, vegan

For the 97% of your skin below your chin, meet your new favorite moisturizer, a favorable alternative to thick, heavy body lotions. It's a non-sticky, non-greasy, quick-absorbing dry oil that smells as good as it hydrates. It applies quickly and easily and passes the get-dressed test with no waiting period. Just spritz to envelope your body in a blend of sweet almond, macadamia nut, and coconut oils with nourishing calendula flower extract and vitamin E. You'll get soft, supple skin and a subtle yet intoxicating aroma of white flowers that comes from ylang ylang oil. Don't forget to give some extra love to your knees and elbows-especially right out of the shower while your skin is still a bit damp.

Dye-free, paraben-free, Petroleum-free, Talcum-free, Sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, vegan, artificial fragrance-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free

Is this heavy on the skin ?
Is this greasy??
Start your review of Versed Keep It Supple!
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
Versed Keep It Supple uploaded by Alessandra P.
Versed Keep It Supple uploaded by Alessandra P.
This is a good, basic body oil. The best part is the spray nozzle (though I usually just spray into my hands anyway), which helps you reach different areas. This has definitely helped me keep my skin moisturized throughout the fall and winter months. It sinks into your skin fairly quickly—making application easy and convenient. I have already repurchased. My only critique: I wish I could purchase a larger size.
Lauren M.
Longmont , CO
Versed Keep It Supple uploaded by Lauren M.
Purchased at: Target
This smells so good! I have really dry/sensitive/ eczema prone skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. Makes my skin so soft and smell great. I use it after moisturizer! The ingredients are all awesome. A great price too for the amount of product you get this thing is huge!!!
Cat C.
Versed Keep It Supple uploaded by Cat C.
Purchased at: Target
Love the spray bottle for this bottle oil! With other bottles I would spill a lot so this is accident proof! I love the smell and how it applies non-greasy. Feels like my skin soaked up the oil to hydrate & moisturize. I would definitely purchase again. Such a good find strolling the aisles of Target!
Amarah A.
Oak Forest, IL
Versed Keep It Supple uploaded by Amarah A.
Purchased at: Target
Super nice and easy to apply! I like to spray this on my skin if my psoriasis is looking a bit inflamed! It helps with the redness and makes it less itchy! It’s subtle and lasts long! Plus not that expensive!
Patrice H.
Berlin, NJ
Versed Keep It Supple uploaded by Patrice H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product simply amazing! The smell is so light yet refreshing you feel like there's no need for perfume! It's a dry oil yet it absorbs and moisturizes your skin leaving it just as the title says supple I will buy this product again and again well worth the pricey price point!
Nasrin T.
Alexandria
A very well rounded body oil for all those in need! I love the Shea Moisture ones from the drugstore and Target/Walmart. If you can, purchase Shea Moisture at those two stores because they’re cheapest there. Their body scrubs and body oils are the best from the drugstore, hands down! They’re not as aesthetically pleasing or *bougie*, but they get the job done. This VERSED one is an aesthetically pleasing, elegantly packaged product that has a nice blend of various oils to help nourish, protect, and leave your body with super supple, moisturized skin. Not hydrated skin, NOURISHED and MOISTURIZED. It’s my biggest pet peeve when people use the wrong word to describe moisturizing vs. hydrating. Oils and thick, creamy, rich moisturizers nourish and moisturize, while lightweight, water-based gels/gel creams and serums hydrate!
Kristin J.
Awesome light scent. Makes my skin feel very nourished while sinking in very quickly. It’s easy to apply and I love the packaging. It’s not a substitute for lotion for me, but it’s a quick alternative when I’m in a rush. And it’s a luxurious step before lotion when I want more pampering. Very affordable. Versed Keep It SuppleWill definitely repurchase.
Alyssa R.
Franklin Sq, NY
So I’m a huge body oil lover but sometimes find it doesn’t last long on my body, however this product has changed the game! It stays on my skin all day and it smells soooo good! It’s been so perfect throughout summer bc my skin tends to get super dry but this product keeps it hydrated and shining all day long! Definitely a 10/10!!!
BINGLE P.
Fontana, CA
I really like this dry oil. The scent of Ylang Ylang is just very lovely. It quickly absorbs into my skin and does not feel greasy at all. I love the packaging where in you just spritz away. The price is really affordable as well. Just surely a great product that is worth every penny.
Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Target
This oil is freakin god!! I use this at night and after a shower. Leaves my skin so moisturized 💕