Versed Hydration Station

by Versed

NULL

Did you see plumping with this product?
HooW is this for dry very sensitized skin?
does this have a fragrance at all?
Start your review of Versed Hydration Station!
Isabel R.
Harbor City, CA
Versed Hydration Station uploaded by Isabel R.
Purchased at: Target
This is a boosting hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid which is what helps keep moisture in the skin uses when your skin feels parched and needs some quenching quickly you can mix this into the moisturizer your foundation or apply alone on your face and neck Morning and night time or anytime you're feeling dry this friend is cruelty free and vegan, I like how there is a cactus at the top of the box representing dry skin
Katie G.
Shawnee Msn, KS
not a fan. first of all, they put the bottle in a box that makes you think the product is gonna be way bigger than it actually is. this is the tiniest serum bottle I've ever seen and it was $20. The only reason I tried this was because the HA serum I normally use from FourthRay Beauty was out of stock, and I was very disappointed. The consistency of this serum was literally water, I didn't feel like it was plumping or hydrating my skin at all. The only thing it really has going for it is that the dropper is nice. If you're in the market for a HA serum, I HIGHLY recommend the Rainfall serum from FourthRay Beauty. It's only $16, way bigger and so much better. Don't waste your money on this.
Brianna C.
Winston Salem, NC
I’m not really sure if this is really making a difference in my skin long term... I’ve been using it for almost a month now and i like the initial feel skin after i apply but i still wake up with dry, scaly skin in the A.M. it’s really Liquid and runny...i guess it’s absorbing into the skin 🤷🏽‍♀️...
Roshini N.
Baltimore
The perfect hydration add-in! I use this all the time for a boost of moisture, and it’s really easy to just add a few drops and then rub your moisturizer in for improved texture.
Arabella H.
I didn’t like it. It felt really watery like literally adding water to your face. It was not for me.
Rimsha K.
Parkland
Versed Hydration Station uploaded by Rimsha K.
Happy Wednesday! One product I never skip out in my skincare routine is a good hyaluronic acid! My skin is extra dry and I love a good boost of HA in my skincare routine! The @versed HA has been one of my favorites lately! I love the fact that it’s in a dropper and how light weight it is! I find some HAs to be very sticky and I’m glad I found one that isn’t! You can use it alone for that extra boost of hydration or mix it in with a serum or moisturizer. Everyone needs HA in their skincare routine... yes, even if you have oily skin! Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. A lot of products have HAs in them already so make sure to always read the ingredients! Also, I love how affordable this brand is! I’ve tried so many products from @versed and have never been disappointed! I got so excited when they launched in Canada because I’m always raving about it to my family in Canada! You can also purchase them at @target @revolvebeauty @cultbeauty @dermstore @revolve #wellversed #versed #affordableskincare @shoppersdrugmart @shoppersbeauty #influenceterawards2020
Madeline S.
Minneapolis, MN
Versed Hydration Station uploaded by Madeline S.
I actually really do like this product. It’s very watery and sinks into the skin immediately, providing a nice boost of moisture. The reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because you really don’t get much product. It’s also 20 dollars for the small bottle. While I really enjoyed it, I may move on to a different product once I run out. #skincare #hyaluronicacid #serum #WinterSkincare
Midori W.
STREET
I definitely see a positive change in my skin when using this product. It really does keep my skin hydrated. This product is 100% clean and that's what really drew me in the first place to attend this event back in August and in discovering the brand. It's non-toxic, vegan, cruelty-free, and even pregnancy-safe #Influenster #voxBox #makeup #skincare #Versed
Maria P.
Santa Rosa, CA
This guy is a hyaluronic acid “serum.” The consistency of this product is so lightweight, it feels like a true watery essence. I think it’s very expensive for how little product you use, and the fact that hyaluronic acid is in pretty much everything these days deters me from repurchasing.
Taylor G.
Livonia, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is not my favorite Versed product. I’m diehard for the brand, but this product is pricey for 0.5 fluid ounces. My Hadalabo perfect gel is triple the size of product for the same price. It’s very thin and watery in consistency too. Not a bad product by any means, but definitely not my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...