Versed Dew Point

by Versed

NULL

Versed Dew Point What are the benefits of using this moisturizer? Like some, I like using products that seep into my skin rather than sit on top of, does this do that?
I Been thinking of buying this , is this for sensitive skin?
Can anyone share their experiences and results with the Versed Dew Point Moisturizer?
Start your review of Versed Dew Point!
Raven A.
Anaheim, CA
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Raven A.
Purchased at: Target
Finally trying the hyped skin care line Versed. The packaging is super cute, very minimal style. The product is your basic gel moisturizer. It’s great for oily skin girls in the summer. It’s odorless for those who are sensitive to smells. I would not say this product is life changing or really any different than competitors. I purchased the travel size version of this from target and it was $6 which I think is moderately priced.
Becky P.
Brooklyn, NY
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Becky P.
It’s pretty good. Great for my oily skin.It looks like a cream but has a gel consistency and it melts right into my skin. It’s made with green tea extract and aloe leaf juice which is good. Green tea is great for acne and calms and soothes the skin. Aloe leaf juice is filled with antioxidants and enzymes and also great for acne. Leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Angela W.
La Jolla, CA
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Target
Cannot emphasize how much I love this product! All my other moisturizers have now been cast aside because I can’t stop reaching for this. The aloe and green tea have helped soothe my skin significantly, especially when I was having a reaction to another product. It’s a gel-cream base, so it comes out slightly milky in color but rubs in clear. It absorbs so quickly into the skin and doesn’t leave any sticky or oily residue. And the price point is so good!!! Personally I think it’s an excellent dupe for the summer fridays cloud gel, if not better.
Catarina M.
San Francisco, CA
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Catarina M.
Purchased at: Target
Love how hydrating and great this feels and looks on my skin. They have travel size ones too! If you’re looking for an affordable moisturizer try Versed. Versed Dew Point
Kelsey L.
Kamloops, BC
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Kelsey L.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I initially bought this for my husband who is usually VERY skincare adverse. He uses it whenever he is dry, or after shaving. It’s not sticky or greasy or leaves any sort of film to make him uncomfortable. I started using it for a little extra hydration on my dry days as well and quite like it. It’s simple but effective!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
1,126 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Every day I fall more in love with this brand. Not only are they run by one of the coolest new skincare she e o’s but it's also an amazing affordable and results driven brand. This moisturizer is a great lightweight moisturizer for all skin types. Am and pm for combination. Pm for acne. And summer nights for dehydrated or dry skin. It is wonderful and very similar to Dermalogicas active moist.
Amanda D.
Bel Tiburon, CA
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Amanda D.
I like this product but I think I'd give it 4.5 stars (not my favorite for winter). I was hesitant because of I was afraid of it being too gel-like and sticky but it has pleasantly surprised me! I have combination skin and definitely lean dry in the winter. I would not recommend to people with dry skin because it's pretty light. This was my first time trying a Versed product and I definitely plan on trying others! The price point is great too. Versed Dew Point
Jessica G.
Burbank, CA
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this recently to try out when I ran out of the ELF moisturizer I was using. This is vegan, cruelty-free, and has NO coconut in it. It’s got a gel-like texture, so it soaks in really well. This stuff is great for oily skin!
Damiyanna M.
N Hollywood, CA
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Damiyanna M.
Purchased at: Target
If you have oily/combo skin you will love this!It hydrates your skin without the moisture disappearing and drying down completely. It leaves your skin feeling nourished and leaving behind a healthy glow!
Maya H.
Barrie, Ontario
Versed Dew Point uploaded by Maya H.
I really wanted to love this moisturizer but I found that my skin reacted to it. After using it for over a week I started noticing bumps on my face, I think I had an allergy reaction to this product. If you have sensitive skin I would be sure maybe to spot test on my arm first or something. Besides from my reaction when I first started using this product I really like it, the formula is really jelly and has a cooling effect when applied to the skin. It soaks into the skin fairly quickly and makes your skin feel rehydrated. This product is for sure worth a try if you don't have sensitive skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
SVEE Q.
il y a un jour
Iarik G. il y a un jour
it’s a gel like and absorbs pretty quickly, definetely doesn’t sit on top. Also it helps with redness and leaves the skin a little glowy, performs really well under makeup too. Although, not enough moisturizing for dry skin in my opinion.
Kadence K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
il y a 3 mois
Shelby V. il y a 3 mois
I’m interested as well!
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a 7 mois
Versed Dew Point .....I got to know about this product from tiktok....Is it good tor oily skin with pores...Does this really help to improve your skin?
Sophia C. il y a 5 mois
I wouldn’t say it improves your skin....but it’s a light moisturizer and would work with oily skin!
Gabrielle E.
Nottingham
il y a un an
Versed Dew Point Is this good for someone with oily and acne-prone skin?
Lindsay G. il y a un an
Definitely amazing for oily skin! I’m super oily, and Dew Point is light, mattifying and yet still hydrating. My skin stays shine-free for hours and honestly, this is the only moisturizer I’ve ever used that hasn’t left me feeling and looking greasy. I love it! I don’t get acne really though, so I cannot really speak to how it does with acne-prone skin. I will say I have been using it for over a month, morning & night, & I haven’t had any breakouts.
Shelbey B.
Prescott, AZ
il y a un an
Versed Dew Point has anyone experienced breakouts from this? it has wheat germ oil, which has a high acne rating.
Michaela R. il y a 5 mois
No. I have combo skin, and this actually helps clear my skin and alleviate congestion on my forehead. It’s never broken me out, and I’m on my second bottle and have used it for over 5 months. I would just try it for yourself though over trusting peoples anecdotal evidence. It’s only $15 (a steal) and you can return if you don’t like it.
Jana A.
Doha
il y a un an
Versed Dew Point Is it god for oily skin ?
Camryn L. il y a 3 mois
yes! so good! I have SUCH oily skin and I hate when moisturizers feel greasy and heavy. This is super lightweight and sinks in my skin immediately leaving it very refreshed