Versed Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm - Eucalyptus Oil + Vitamin E - 06oz

Versed Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm - Eucalyptus Oil + Vitamin E - 0.6oz

What It Is: This face wash in balm form melts away makeup and impurities without stripping moisture from your skin (thank you, vitamin E). As you massage it into your skin with wet fingertips, the oil-based formula softens to create a light, gentle milk that rinses clean with no oily residue (the kind that may have turned you off from cleansing balms in the past). How To Use: Massage a dime-size amount into dry skin, wet fingertips and continue to massage, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use on the entire face in the PM and/or AM. How To Recycle: To recycle Day Dissolve, remove the cap, rinse out any residue, replace the cap, and toss in your curbside recycling bin.* Don’t forget to throw away the jar’s inner liner in the trash. *Before you put anything in your recycling bin, check if the local recycling curbside program for your zip code accepts plastic items that look like our packaging. If they don’t, bring your items to the recycling station located at the front of every Target store.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Versed Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm - Eucalyptus Oil + Vitamin E - 0.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, DE
Versed Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm - Eucalyptus Oil + Vitamin E - 0.6oz uploaded by sydni J.
I had higher expectations for this product, however it kind of let me down. It does take the make up off but not like I expected. I thought it would make it melt away. Coconut oil works better for me than this.  still a great product because of the ingredients and the fact that it’s not tested on animals.

Looking for your answer?