Versed Baby Cheeks

by Versed

NULL

is this more of a water consistency or thicker? is it really hydrating?
Is there a product you would compare this to that’s at Sephora?
What are your thoughts on this product? They call it a toner but I feel like it’s more of a make remover? Skeptical of its cabilities?
Start your review of Versed Baby Cheeks!
Olivia A.
Park City, UT
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Olivia A.
Purchased at: Target
I heard good things about this hydrating toner from an esthetician, so I took a leap and purchased it. My skin has seen marked improvement since adding this product to my routine. I have oily skin and I was worried it may break me out but it hasn’t. It’s actually been really helpful in keeping the acne away. I will continue to use this,
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Target
Versed’s multitasking three-in-one cleansing milk can restore your skins natural pH balance, remove makeup, hydrate your skin, and remove bacteria while leaving your skin velvety soft. The main ingredients are vitamin e, coconut water, algae/bamboo extract, and amino acids that will help nourish and moisturize the skin. This milk has a water consistency that is cloudy and has a very faint smell of baby powder. While this milk has worked well for others I wasn’t as impressed by it like I have been by other Versed products. It was no where near as hydrating as It advertises. Didn’t make my skin feel any better or softer than what it already was. There were times I felt like this didn’t do anything at all. PROS: - Does not contain Alcohol or other harsh chemicals - Absorbs quickly - Soothed and reduced redness at times - Did not break me out or irritate my skin CONS: - The press down dispenser sprays out to the side at times and wastes product. - Wasn’t as moisturizing as I expected. - Did not leave my skin feeling “velvety soft”
Whitney C.
Huntersville, NC
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Whitney C.
Loved this! Super hydrating and super gentle on sensitive skin. Used it throughout my pregnancy with no issues! Also loved the way it dispenses onto a (reusable) cotton pad with a simple push! Definitely will continue using!
Callie C.
Portland, OR
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Callie C.
Purchased at: Target
The FIRST HYDRATING toner I ever used! I ADORE this stuff! After becoming acquainted with the brand Versed through their Makeup Removing Balm and The Shortcut overnight treatment, I tried the Baby Cheeks Milk Toner. I have combination skin that tends to lean a bit oily...I am no stranger to toners and astringent, and up until this time have tried a bunch to help with my oil production and enlarged pores. It wasn't until maybe a year ago when I started using more products to address the dry and more sensitive areas of my skin. My cheeks, neck and decollatage love this stuff! I now use it everywhere, even on tbe places where I get oily and my skin lobes it! It is a really simple step tp add to your routine that can really help your skins appearance. I noticed noticable changed in my skin within the first week pf using thia product. Everything that I have tried from Versed has been worth the money spent. I highly recommend you give this brand a consideration. Affordable and available at Target and online!
Taylor B.
peoria
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Taylor B.
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Taylor B.
Purchased at: Target
I think this toner is adorable! I love the packaging and the push down top the dispenses the product. What a great hydrating toner with an affordable price!
Isabel R.
Harbor City, CA
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Isabel R.
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Isabel R.
Purchased at: Target
This is supposed to give you back your baby cheeks back!! This is an all in one hydrating milk that contains coconut water and bamboo extract it is a do it all toner and cleanser and make up remover how amazing is that the milky texture with soothing plant extract help hydrate and balance the skins pH it will leave your skin feeling velvety smooth and soft I absolutely love this product and I use it for the face and neck and chest we can use this morning at night
Tania D.
Versed Baby Cheeks uploaded by Tania D.
Purchased at: Target
I just started to use this yesterday , my friend uses it and said this brand works very good so I decided to give it a try. From using it yesterday and today I have noticed a change in my skin for sure. I got it at target for $17.99 with a coupon of 20% off right now they’re running a skin care special at target if you happen to have very dry acne prone skin I would recommend this product it’s like a toner but it has natural products. It hydrates your skin :)
Junieth V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this product very recently actually, I prefer using it along with coconut oil as makeup removal first, and then apply this on my skin.
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
I’ve never been a huge ‘hydrating milk’ or ‘toner’ type girl—but, this has just blown my mind. It leaves my dry, sensitive skin SO soft. It smells good and doubles as a makeup remover. 100% recommend and will add into my skincare routine.
KATHRYN C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
My favorite toner was discontinued, and I’m very particular about toners because I consider them one of the most important steps! This is my new favorite toner. It smells so light and the texture is so smooth, you literally feel like your skin is drinking it up! After using it once before bed, I woke up with less redness and a more supple look. This is great for dry sensitive skin, but I can imagine it’s good for combination and oily too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole O.
New Haven, CT
il y a un an
I’m looking into purchasing some products from Versed, especially the Versed Baby Cheeks (I’ve been looking for a good, affordable, hydrating toner!). Has anyone tried anything from the brand?
Apoorva P. il y a un an
I’ve tried a bunch and just placed a massive order. This toner is amazing! So gentle and soothing. I’ve also tried the Stroke of Brilliance serum and saw results within the first week of use. It has really brought my skin back to life. I’ve also added the Skin Soak to my routine lately as my skin has been super dry and this has kept it for flaking and has also kept my makeup for sticking to the dry patches. Couldn’t recommend this brand more!