VersaSpa Intensifying Primer uploaded by Christy L.VersaSpa Intensifying Primer uploaded by Christy L.VersaSpa Intensifying Primer uploaded by Sarah M.

BY VERSASPA

Rejuvenate Your Tan. VersaSpa Intensifying Primer balances pH levels and conditions the skin to accelerate development time and intensify the tan when used with bronzers, gradual tanners, salon spray tans and sunbed tanning. Helps hydrate and moisturize the skin, contains antioxidants to help reduce free-radical damage and environmental stress on the skin. Go beyond tan with VersaSpas unique blend of green & brown marine algae to moisturize, oxygenate and detoxify skin for a beautiful tan. Weightless gel-lotion absorbs quickly Noticeable tanning results in as little as 2 hours For all skin tones. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christy L.
Cumming, GA
I would recommend this product to anyone who gets a spray tan. This primer helps the spray tan show up almost two hours faster and your skin feels amazing. You can apply it at home right before going to get the spray tan done or at the salon right before getting in.  VersaSpa Intensifying Primer
Sarah M.
Lynnwood, WA
Bought this from my local tanning salon (Seattle Sun Tan) I love the smell and the moisture it brings to my skin. This product is no different to me than my regular moisturizer though. I do not see my spray go on or last any longer than when I go in with bare skin. + The $40 price tag. I will not be re-purchasing.