Versace Yellow Diamond Perfumed Body Lotion

by Versace

Versace Yellow Diamond Perfumed Body Lotion, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Versace Yellow Diamond Perfumed Body Lotion!
Ashburnham, MA
Lovely floral scent and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. My husband loves it when I use this one :)
lynn, MA
I buy this for my mother in law every year this is a must have in her bedroom she loves it its nice fresh flowery smell must try when at the perfume counter at Macy's or nordstrom's will not disappoint!
Magnolia , TX
Yellow Diamond is one of my go tos!! Smells amazing, light and refreshing for spring/summer. Versace also has high quality lotion compared to other perfume brands in this price point
Kissimmee, FL
Love this! I have found that with women's perfumes, just about 2 minutes after you spray them the smell goes away. But not with this scent! It stays on through the whole evening, and I love the smell. It's rich and luxurious, embodies Versace!
Bacau
One of my all time favorites, it smells absolutely amazing, the only con I found about it is that I finish it too quickly, really gentle with my skin, I love it and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
smells amazing it gets the job done but not for long personally i don’t feel like it really moisturizers but it definitely keeps u smelling bomb it is pricey since Versace is a luxury brand

Looking for your answer?