Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sarah L.

BY VERSACE

Created as a sister fragrance to the prized Yellow Diamond, Versace Yellow Diamond Intense is an explosion of complex notes that brings to mind carefree summer evenings. This scent is a bright, citrusy and extravagant addition to any perfume wardrobe. Summery top notes of lemony citron, spicy neroli, tart bergamot and sweet pear sorbet tantalize the senses. Sweeping mid notes of delicious orange blossom, fruity osmanthus, playful freesia and exotic jasmine add a mysterious floral sophistication to the fragrance. Finally, end notes of sensuous amber, resinous benzoin, musk and aromatic guaiac wood bring the scent to a sultry conclusion. The fragrance is housed in a gorgeous yellow cut-glass decanter that beautifully echoes the scent’s opulent namesake.

• I've tried the Versace Bright Crystal as well as the Vers...1 Answers
Jackie R.
When I smelled this in Ulta, I was sure this was going to be a perfume I would be buying for years to come. But, I found that after a few days of wearing it, citrusy perfumes aren't really my thing. It smells nice and I still wear it on occasion, but it's not my absolute favorite.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
This is by far my favorite perfume ever. I would recommend this to everyone. It smells amazing and last all day. All you need is a few sprays and that’s it. It is expensive but it’s worth it you won’t regret it
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
Adore, love, slightly obsessed with this perfume. Smells so good. It is a very strong scent , hence the title "intense". You only need one spray of this and you're good to go! Has a floral type of scent but it's so unique, I can't really describe it. It may be pricey to some. I believe I paid a little over $100 but it's such a big bottle it'll last. You pay for what you get and this stuff is heaven.
Laura W.
I got this for my birthday last year and it's my favorite scent ever. It's very fragrant and doesn't wear off quickly like a lot of perfumes. It's packaging was super pretty and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
My go-to scent for anything and everything. I carry a sample size in my purse even when I need to freshen up when I'm out and about. It's rare I use it, because this scent is so strong and long lasting. It's too not floral of a scent, but it has this perfect sweet and crisp smell.
Shauna M.
I got this perfume for Christmas as well, the packaging us just gorgeous, and the smell is so delicate. One dab on the wrist is enough to shield your body with this fragrance
Neveen M.
Fresno, CA
Loveeeeeee this scent by Versace! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It's more of a stronger scent than I usually wear but really nice and long lasting
Karli B.
Arlington, VA
I love this perfume! The scent is really fresh and not too heavy. I do find it fades by mid afternoon, but that's not a deal breaker for me.
Julie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Elegance in bottle. I love this beautiful long lasting fragrance for everyday. Not too strong but definitely a nice noticeable scent.
Kristina H.
Pelham, AL
I absolutely adore this fragrance, its light and citrusy, yet, elegant and sophisticated, its a beautiful summer time fragrance!!!!
Jamie E.
Man, WV
I've tried the Versace Bright Crystal as well as the Versace Crystal Noir. I was pleased with both although I prefer the Noir. How does this compare to those? Is it vanilla based or floral?

Amazon