BY VERSACE

Versace Yellow Diamond Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

J B.
This is My go to scent from fall thru winter, I absolutely love it. The Bright Crystal by Versace is nice for summer, but nothing compared to this. Very long lasting, it stays in my clothes even after smoking. Versace Yellow Diamonds comes in a beautiful canary yellow bottle with a topper that looks like a diamond any girl would want
Miriam J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far to me one if their best perfume colección. Fresh smell with a touch of elegance. It lasts unlike other brands for many hours until washed I would say. The smell is not flowery or sugary like other perfumes this one is fresh. I would highly recommend to all who like to smell fresh.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my best best friends got me this as a bday gift before she died. I'll forever cherish this!! It smells so dreamy and it's very strong. I love this set and the packaging. So gorgeous!!!!! I'd assume based on the name that it's pricey, but I'd definitely recommend it.
Ikeia S.
Tallahassee
Absolutely love it. It was a little strong at first to me, but after it sat a bit it smelled delightful. I am a huge fan of the Bright Crystal by Versace and thought that I wouldn't like any of the their other scents, but I was wrong. It's definitely into top 10!
Tina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whew this perfume is breath taking ! This is my all time favorite that I love as much as D and G light blue ..... purchased this online as a tester bottle at a good price love the light scent kinda floral, everyone stops and smells me when I come near them.
Shea J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good last all day and all night. You don't even have to reply it. Everyone can smell it and notices it!! People ask me all the time wow what are you wearing smells so good. Bought it at the mall!! I would so buy it again!
Diana G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The yellow diamond would be the perfect gift for any one. It smells so good. I have it and its almost finish. I think its a good price, because its a high end brand and the size is good. This is my second bottle that I've  gotten.and I would also recommend to buy the bright crystal they both smell really good.
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell so suprisingly good and i've tried a lot of perfumes. The smell stay for a very long time so you don't have to re apply if every now and then. Smell so fresh and soft. Not a very harsh smell. Which can be use in a daily basis. And i've been purchasing this multiple times
Vanessa D.
The smell first of all 😻 It last all day literally no need to spray over and over just one good Spray and you're good to go , and the lotion is great also my favorite perfume
Crystal G.
Pasadena , TX
I love this perfume! It smells so good I always get compliments on it ! The scent is unique and fascinating. I bought it at Macy's. It is the best perfume that I have. It is worth the price. It has good value. I do recommend to others