Add a Photo

By VERSACE
Versace Yellow Diamond Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX
This perfume smells pretty good, i personally like the bright crystal way better. The scent doesn't last as long as the other one. This one also smells a little more mature for me. Its still a great perfume, it just depends on your taste.
Miriam J.
Miriam J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far to me one if their best perfume colección. Fresh smell with a touch of elegance. It lasts unlike other brands for many hours until washed I would say. The smell is not flowery or sugary like other perfumes this one is fresh. I would highly recommend to all who like to smell fresh.
Raechelle B.
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell so suprisingly good and i've tried a lot of perfumes. The smell stay for a very long time so you don't have to re apply if every now and then. Smell so fresh and soft. Not a very harsh smell. Which can be use in a daily basis. And i've been purchasing this multiple times
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love! Looks great next to my beautiful products. I love to go sents in roller balls or sprays. The lotion is good for being a perfume lotion
Rosalba F.
Rosalba F.
Portland, Oregon
I purchase the set of the verse yellow Dimond for my birthday. It smells amazing I love the whole set. I will decently be using this perfume often.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
THIS STUFF SMELLS WONDERFUL. A little pricey, but a little goes a long way! 2 sprays, and I smell it for the next 12 hours.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I got this as a Christmas gift. The packaging is pretty. I like the scent and I love the lotion. The scent fades a bit quickly on me though.