BY VERSACE

Versace Yellow Diamond Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Jesse K.
East Bernard
This is a great fragrance. Was looking for a new fragrance few years ago and found this. Love the fragrance not overpowering. It's my go to. Price isn't bad, long lasting, and a lovely bottle. I also got the sample set of the other fragrances in this line and fell in love with them to. The body wash and cream really help keep the sent around longer.
Isabella S.
Mount Airy, NC
i SERIOUSLY liveeeeee for this perfume! by far my favorite. my boyfriend got this for me for christmas and i can’t stop wearing it. i tell everyone around me that i smell like A Million Bucks and OH i do. VERY long lasting , i will for sure be buying this again if i ever run out! i’m so in love with it.
J B.
This is My go to scent from fall thru winter, I absolutely love it. The Bright Crystal by Versace is nice for summer, but nothing compared to this. Very long lasting, it stays in my clothes even after smoking. Versace Yellow Diamonds comes in a beautiful canary yellow bottle with a topper that looks like a diamond any girl would want
Miriam J.
By far to me one if their best perfume colección. Fresh smell with a touch of elegance. It lasts unlike other brands for many hours until washed I would say. The smell is not flowery or sugary like other perfumes this one is fresh. I would highly recommend to all who like to smell fresh.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
One of my best best friends got me this as a bday gift before she died. I'll forever cherish this!! It smells so dreamy and it's very strong. I love this set and the packaging. So gorgeous!!!!! I'd assume based on the name that it's pricey, but I'd definitely recommend it.
Ikeia S.
Tallahassee
Absolutely love it. It was a little strong at first to me, but after it sat a bit it smelled delightful. I am a huge fan of the Bright Crystal by Versace and thought that I wouldn't like any of the their other scents, but I was wrong. It's definitely into top 10!
Tina R.
Whew this perfume is breath taking ! This is my all time favorite that I love as much as D and G light blue ..... purchased this online as a tester bottle at a good price love the light scent kinda floral, everyone stops and smells me when I come near them.
Shea J.
This is so good last all day and all night. You don't even have to reply it. Everyone can smell it and notices it!! People ask me all the time wow what are you wearing smells so good. Bought it at the mall!! I would so buy it again!
Diana G.
North Las Vegas, NV
The yellow diamond would be the perfect gift for any one. It smells so good. I have it and its almost finish. I think its a good price, because its a high end brand and the size is good. This is my second bottle that I've  gotten.and I would also recommend to buy the bright crystal they both smell really good.
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This smell so suprisingly good and i've tried a lot of perfumes. The smell stay for a very long time so you don't have to re apply if every now and then. Smell so fresh and soft. Not a very harsh smell. Which can be use in a daily basis. And i've been purchasing this multiple times