BY VERSACE

The bottle is a unique creation featuring the luxury of clean geometry. It’s a design of timeless elegance, an exquisite modern piece of unrivalled beauty. "The color yellow recalls the brightness, sensuality, and great energy of this fragrance, able to depict and emphasize the charm and femininity of a woman" —Donatella Versace

Notes:
Citron from Diamante, Pear Sorbet, Neroli, Bergamot, Nymphea, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Amber Wood, Palo Santo, Musk

Style:
Surprising. Radiant. Fascinating.

Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette
  • "I get complements on it literally every time I wear it, and it makes me feel and smell so clean!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's not too strong yet you get compliments all day!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's a "clean" scent, the scent doesn't last very long on me though." in 1 review
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
This perfume smells amazing and it’s long lasting. It’s quite pricey though coming in at $90 for the biggest bottle. The smell of this is literally like the red apple perfume from DKNY. I would say it’s a dupe and it’s also way cheaper than this Versace one. I would rather buy the DKNY for my sister than this expensive one because they are so alike in smell but so different in price. Recommend it only if you’re a Versace perfume collector otherwise just get the DKNY red apple.
Latisha W.
Buffalo
Versace yellow diamond was the first perfume I ever bought and since then I haven’t been able to turn my back on it. Yellow diamond may be pricey but it’s well worth it. The scent on my skin smells so good this is my go to on for date night. I’ve told my sister and my aunt about it and they loved it.. I need more bottles
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
100% RECOMMEND!!!  Yellow Diamond is my all-time favorite perfume. I love using this perfume during the spring and summer. This fragrance lasts all day even during a very hot summer day when you’re sweating. This perfume has a combination of white florals and invigorating citruses. This perfume smells so fresh and beautiful. This fragrance isn't too overwhelming, yet strong enough for people to realize. People always stop me and give so many compliments when I wear it. I always make sure I have a back up when it runs out. This perfume never gives me headaches the bottle is so cute, small and easy to travel with!  If you do not have this perfume go out and buy it!
Kelsey W.
Orland Park, IL
All day lasting smell! Warm & sultry scent. Been using for 5 years. I walked past a random woman and said, “I don’t mean to be creepy, but you smell amazing. What scent is that?” & my love story with Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette began 💛
Ashley L.
Chattanooga, TN
Oh my gosh, this perfume makes my heart so happy. This scent is beautiful, and lasts on my skin all day. I receive so many compliments when I wear it, and it just makes me feel fancy and beautiful. I will repurchase again and again and again!
jordana C.
usa
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite scents. I am a perfume fanatic and I fell in love with this scent as a sample, so naturally I had to get it. It is my favorite night out perfume. Its very delicate with just the right amount of sweet.
Megan G.
I love this scent. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I used it up quickly, and then ordered it! It's such a feminine, rich, bold scent. And the perfume lasts all day and night. This is a perfume that I will reorder.
Jasmine A.
Tuscaloosa
My favorite winter scent. It can be a little strong, so use sparingly. But overall it is a great classic scent and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Hailey H.
Blacksville, WV
I loveeee this perfume! I can spray myself early in the morning, just once, and still have that wonderful smell clean until I take a shower! The packaging is super cute! I highly recommend this perfume!!
Sydney S.
charlotte
I bought this about a month ago and I am in love. I use this everyday. I usually am not a fan of girl perfume because it is always so fruity. This perfume has a sweet but sexy smell to it. 100% recommend
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette Hey my lovely influensters do you use this perfume everyday like I do or you use it for special occasions only like I should ?
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware
How does this compair to the bright Chrystal perfume?
Sara C.
is this more on the floral side? or sweet?
Lauren M.
How does this one compare to the bright crystal one? I love that scent and I wasn't sure about this one.
hilana n.
lynnwood, wa
Infinite beauty reflects itself in the transparency of a diamond and radiates all around in beams of crystalline light. Pure as sunlight, a bright, extraordinary yellow light radiates with a fiery intensity and sparkles the way that only a diamond can. An authentic jewel of rare beauty is unveiled in Yellow Diamond, a fresh and vivid floral perfume by Versace. Like a burst of light, the fragrance gleams and glistens as it opens with notes of bright citron, a fresh pear sorbet, sparkling bergamot, and an accent of neroli. As its heart emerges, the rare elegance of orange blossom shines through the light of freesia and mimosa with the natural transparency of nymphea. The lingering base notes add a fascinating sense of sensuality with ambery woods, the sunny and vibrant character of palo santo wood, and the refined presence of musk. The bottle is a unique creation featuring the luxury of clean geometry.