BY VERSACE #49 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A perfume which enchants with its Mediterranean refinement of sparkling Bergamot, Citron of Diamante, and noble Neroli, with the captivating addition of irresistible and attractive accents of Pear Sorbet. The heart celebrates an intense and glamorous femininity, which expresses itself with creamy and velvety facets of Jasmine petals and Osmanthus, together with precious notes of Orange Blossom and Freesia. The sensual and enveloping dry down is based on deep and vibrant tones of Amber Wood and Palo Santo, enriched by the voluptuous notes of Benzoin and sparkling and seductive Musk.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I get complements on it literally every time I wear it, and it makes me feel and smell so clean!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's not too strong yet you get compliments all day!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's a "clean" scent, the scent doesn't last very long on me though." in 1 review
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
This perfume smells amazing and it’s long lasting. It’s quite pricey though coming in at $90 for the biggest bottle. The smell of this is literally like the red apple perfume from DKNY. I would say it’s a dupe and it’s also way cheaper than this Versace one. I would rather buy the DKNY for my sister than this expensive one because they are so alike in smell but so different in price. Recommend it only if you’re a Versace perfume collector otherwise just get the DKNY red apple.
Jocelyn P.
FORT WORTH, TX
This is not a good scent. I got it as a gift thankfully so I didn't spend any money but after giving it several chances I just could not deal with it. It's overpowering, heavy, way too strong and annoying. It's crisp yes but in an a headache kind of way. Would not recommend. Maybe it would be good for more mature audiences but I personally prefer fruity light scents.
Holly H.
Cushing
This is one of my favorite perfumes, alone with Versace Bright Crystal and Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. Every time I wear my Yellow Diamond I get asked what I'm wearing and told that I smell like a dream! It as lasting staying power without giving you a headache (I am sensitive to smells). I will always repurchase this for my beloved perfume collection!
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
100% RECOMMEND!!!  Yellow Diamond is my all-time favorite perfume. I love using this perfume during the spring and summer. This fragrance lasts all day even during a very hot summer day when you’re sweating. This perfume has a combination of white florals and invigorating citruses. This perfume smells so fresh and beautiful. This fragrance isn't too overwhelming, yet strong enough for people to realize. People always stop me and give so many compliments when I wear it. I always make sure I have a back up when it runs out. This perfume never gives me headaches the bottle is so cute, small and easy to travel with!  If you do not have this perfume go out and buy it!
Kelsey W.
Orland Park, IL
All day lasting smell! Warm & sultry scent. Been using for 5 years. I walked past a random woman and said, “I don’t mean to be creepy, but you smell amazing. What scent is that?” & my love story with Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette Natural Spray began 💛
Kaley M.
Parker City
This fragrance last so long! Everytime I wear it, its stays all day and I always get compliments! Its a very fresh and clean smell. This one would work better for older women than the bright crystal. Its more of a serious fragrance than bright crystal.
Ashley L.
Chattanooga, TN
Oh my gosh, this perfume makes my heart so happy. This scent is beautiful, and lasts on my skin all day. I receive so many compliments when I wear it, and it just makes me feel fancy and beautiful. I will repurchase again and again and again!
jordana C.
usa
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite scents. I am a perfume fanatic and I fell in love with this scent as a sample, so naturally I had to get it. It is my favorite night out perfume. Its very delicate with just the right amount of sweet.
Megan G.
I love this scent. I received it as a sample from Sephora and I used it up quickly, and then ordered it! It's such a feminine, rich, bold scent. And the perfume lasts all day and night. This is a perfume that I will reorder.
Jasmine A.
Tuscaloosa
My favorite winter scent. It can be a little strong, so use sparingly. But overall it is a great classic scent and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette Natural Spray Hey my lovely influensters do you use this perfume everyday like I do or you use it for special occasions only like I should ?
Sara C.
is this more on the floral side? or sweet?
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware
How does this compair to the bright Chrystal perfume?
Danyelli B.
rondonopolis MT
A fixação dele Boa? Dura bem O cheiro e forte?
Lauren M.
How does this one compare to the bright crystal one? I love that scent and I wasn't sure about this one.

back