MakeupPerfume & CologneVersace
Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette

Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette

by Versace

Versace Yellow Diamond Perfume by Versace, One spritz of yellow diamond by versace and you'll know why they say diamonds are a girl's best friend. This lavish fragrance for women was introduced in 2011, and it's an ideal scent for wearing anytime you...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette!
Manda V.
Hazleton, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
My absolutely favorite perfume ever. I don’t even care about the price it smells amazing and it lasts so long. Every time I wear this I get so many compliments. The smell is amazing I wish I knew the notes in it but it just smells like you’re classy. A little goes such a long way. I’ve sprayed it on my jackets and months later it’s still smells like it. I love it!
Loly S.
Delightful smell, fragrance lasts for a long time. Clothes still smell like it until the next day. Worth the money 100%
Susan L.
Church Point, LA
My favorite perfume a soft scent that smells really good .I always get compliments on this perfume. My 2 daughters also love this fragrance
Shamy R.
New York
After using this product I would say that I fell in love with the smell❤️ I don’t know how to express the smell in words because you literally have to try this perfume😍❤️And trust me it’s worth the price. This is a perfume I will buy more and more !
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
One of my favorite scents! I'm not really into fancy perfumes but when I smell one I know that it will stick with me and this is one of them, and also the Versace Bright Crystal. It's feminine and will last a long time.
MiKayla K.
This is my signature scent perfume. I have purchased many bottles and received them as gifts because people know this is my scent. It is light enough to wear every day but also delicious enough for a date night. It has a fruity smell, that I would describe as very original.
Venus M.
Pueblo
Love it smells so fres.... Love the yellow color................the bottle is pretty but kinda small but love most versace perfumes. I have bought this for numerous members of my family and they all say they love this also kinda pricey i am wanting to buy tbe bright diamonds one also
yasmin bm96426 Y.
After having read a lot you know she decided to buy me this perfume the truth is that I was delighted smell remains striking I do not know if it is for me pH but it is fantastic lasts a lot the smell and is soft from the beginning and everybody likes it.
Cristina I.
Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette uploaded by Cristina I.
Yellow Diamond is so fresh and pretty. It opens with a sweet lemon followed by pear, water lily, freesia, and mimosa. The dry down is really soft, just a whisper of musk with a touch of wood. It has the right balance of sweetness. Longevity is moderate. This is perfect for any event. And yes, I need to buy a new one because it is almost empty. Versace Yellow Diamond eau de toilette - 90 ml
Rebecca L.
Bournemouth
I absolutely love this perfume. Firstly, it is usually on offer and relatively cheap to buy. But the perfume itself is definitely classy and perfect for that date night. If definitely a fiery perfume with a floral/fruity twist. 10/10

Looking for your answer?