BY VERSACE

Launched by the design house of Versace in 2000, Versace Woman by Versace is classified as a sharp fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of oriental flowers, fruity notes combined with fragrant woods and musk. It is recommended for casual wear. Save from 40 to 80-percent on designer fragrances every day when you shop online at Overstock.com. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• Does anyone else find this perfume to be very overpowering? 1 Answers
  • Any fresh kind of smell to it??3 Answers
Katie M.
Phenix City, AL
My mom used to wear this all the time when I was a teenager. When I finally found it, I purchased 4! I love this scent. Long lasting scent as well. Not expensive. Worth it.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
A beautiful, feminine fragrance that has a slightly exotic scent that is noticeable without being overpowering or abrasive. Whenever I wear this fragrance I always get compliments on it. My only complaint is the bottle design. While beautiful, it is very top heavy and narrow at the bottom so it tips over often. Luckily it never broke, but I was constantly having to stand it back up on my vanity tray.
♛Charmayne B.
florence
This parfume i got last year for my birthday & it was the best one i have had . Everyone loved the smell & wanted to borrow it . And so many people could smell it from far away
Alicyn C.
Sacramento, CA
This fragrance I fell in love with back in the day sometime around the year 2000. And it is still one of my all time favorite fragrances!
I just recently ordered a new bottle of it.
I absolutely love it
It's got oriental and fruity notes. Its definitely a fragrance that is NOTHING like I ever wear.

And I think that is what I love most about it! :)
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I get tons of compliments when I wear this! It so luring!!! Smells beautifully! This perfume totally Lasts all day. The bottle is also very beautiful, as well as the packaging! Definitely great quality and very well made!
Emily T.
I got this not too long as a gift. It's definitely one of my favorite scents and I will have to purchase this once it runs out. This scent is long lasting and it is not too strong like most perfumes.
Melina G.
WOW I GUY AT THE STORE GOT ME TO BUY THIS AND MY GOD I FEEL IN LOVE WITH IT SO I STILL VERY MUCH BUY THIS AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE AS WELL MUST HAVE LADIES
morgan L.
Southfield
The smell was a little too strong for me and make my skin get a rash. I got it from Nordstrom I believe. It last decently well. I wouldn't use it again tho
Samantha Y.
Williamsburg, VA
OMG this stuff smells so good and it will last all day without adding more. Plus the packaging is so cute and flattering that it'll make the perfect gift.
Samantha K.
Charlestown, NH
Another one of my favorite scents. Light and refreshing. Lasts all day. I would totally buy this product again. It is a bit pricey but again, worth it.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Any fresh kind of smell to it??
Caity Rae W.
vernon, BC
Does anyone else find this perfume to be very overpowering?