Versace Versus For Women Eau de Toilette uploaded by Yousra A.

BY VERSACE

"Versus is pure energy" - stated Donatella Versace. Her wish is to dedicate this fragrance to strong-willed women who have courage for new challenges. This intense fragrance is based on strong contrasts, from romantic to very rough femininity. A floral-fruity fragrance. Top notes are kumquat, star apple, and lemon. Middle notes are orange blossom, stephanotis, and centifolia rose. Base notes are musk, patchouli, and ambrette seed.

Lynn S.
oshkosh Wisconsin
Omg I love this. If you want a fragrance that lasts, this is definitely the best. And the fragrance is amazing. Floral, with a slightly musky scent and very exotic.
Kaileigh S.
Golconda
This is hands down the best smelling perfume I've ever had. I will continue to buy this for probably ever. Love love love the scent and wear it every day. Whether it be a lazy day or night on the town 😁
Destani L.
Warthen
I can not complain or even fathom how much I love this item. It is truly worth every penny and I always go back for more. Do not go to your mall without at least getting a whiff of this amazing smell of this spray. I just love the smell and the long lasting stay.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I received this perfume as a gift for Christmas from my Mom and I love it. It's a subtle perfume and it reminds me of walking through a department store with the comforting smell of perfumes and colognes. I can tell that it has notes of orange and lily of the valley. It's fairly inexpensive compared to the other perfumes that are out, from what I've came across in stores anyway. If you like Versace fragrances, give it a try!
Kelly A.
Macclesfield, NC
THE ABSOLUTE BEST, may I repeat, THE BEST, perfume a woman could EVER purchase for herself. It does not compare to any other perfume, as it is not only heavenly, but it is also affordable. The scent is long-lasting, therefore it is well worth your purchase, and trust me, you will, most definitely get compliments day after day upon wearing this scent. It is both beautiful, and powerful. My only negative is that I can no longer find it at any retail store. Marketing failure on Versace's part, I guess!?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I am in absolute love with this new scent. I'd read reviews on other sites but it was all sold out and pretty expensive, I'd recently seen my favorite youtuber review this site so I thought I'd give it a shot. The scebt is sweet and caramely but not sickly sweet. It's really sexy I get alot of compliments. I find it doesn't last long unless I spritz my hair with it. If you like Viktor and Rolfs Bonbon or Pradas Candy you'll love this one. I say if you're on the fence definitely give it a sho
jaimie v.
San Francisco Greater Area
I discovered this fragrance and instantly fell in love. It's a light and airy fragrance. Just how I like it. It doesn't smell too strong or too sweet. And I'm glad because those smells usually give me headaches. And I get many compliments at my office whenever I spray this on in the morning.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
This is the very best fragrance ever!!!!! I scored a bottle super cheap at a to max and feel in love. It has a fruity and sweet smell to it but so hard to describe. You just have to try some on you and you will love it. It will last for like all day and you will be sad when it is gone.
marisol R.
I love this perfume, it lasts all day and I only spray once, a bottle will last me about a year, totally worth the price, it has a nice fresh seductive scent. I've used this perfume for 2 years. It's perfect
Candace B.
My husband got this as a gift for me. I'm usually really picky about scents, but I loved this one!! This is one of the few I wear. Smells amazing. I always get asked what I'm wearing

Amazon