BY VERSACE

Versus cologne, launched in 1992, is a distinctive staple amongst a myriad of other fragrances . Largely unrivaled by other products, it possesses top scent notes of kumquat, lemon, and star apple that are balanced by flowery middle notes of centifolia rose, orange blossom, and stephanotis. Base notes of patchouli, ambrette seed, and musk round off the fragrance nicely. The cologne is designed for spring or summer daytime wear and promotes a deeper sense of confidence and intuitiveness. Although ideal for casual events, it is not inappropriate to wear with the intention of brightening up a more formal foray.

• Does this smell good? How many of you recommend ? 1 Answers
victor C.
Orlando Fl
Great scent. I️ receive a lot of complements when wearing the . Price is good for a Versace product. The sent is a fresh Italian scent. I️ bought mine on amazon. I️ believe it’s discontinued but it’s a great scent all in all.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I bought this one for my dad and brother. I think this is one of the oldest smells and they really liked the women's version of this.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Dominique R.
My fiancé loves this product! It's his favorite! We both would rank it more than 5 stars if possible! Definitely would recommend!
Arisbel T.
Bronx, NY
This is the best cologne beacuse my husband likes to use it a lot and the bottle is near empty thats how much he loves this
Candice M.
Gastonia, NC
Smells like a man whom just got out of the shower. Very sensual scent. Would be an amazing gift for the man in your life.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
My guy loves this. and so do I. He got it from me last year for Xmas and this year too. Not toi bad on price either.
Bukky L.
I would buy this Gianni Versace Versus for that special someone this holiday season. Smells really good too.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
If its from versace i know that i can count on this perfume to make my man smell so good i love it so much
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pretty good cologne, a little bit goes a long way but it is a little bit more on the expensive side
Mireyaa Y.
Does this smell good? How many of you recommend ?