BY VERSACE

This Versace 'Versus' perfume features musky amber scents at the base which dry down with while the fruity, citrusy notes from lemon and star apple add a romantic feel. Recommended for evening wear, this bold perfume comes in a 1.7-ounce spray bottle. Design house: Versace Scent name: Versus Available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Female Musky amber scents at the base dry down with fruity notes from lemon and star apple with a balance of soft roses We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kaileigh S.
Golconda
This is hands down the best smelling perfume I've ever had. I will continue to buy this for probably ever. Love love love the scent and wear it every day. Whether it be a lazy day or night on the town 😁
amanda h.
Superior, WI
This is the very best fragrance ever!!!!! I scored a bottle super cheap at a to max and feel in love. It has a fruity and sweet smell to it but so hard to describe. You just have to try some on you and you will love it. It will last for like all day and you will be sad when it is gone.
valeria d.
This smells so good, the perfect smell of flowery and sweet and musky, I love it!! I use this all the time when I go out with my husband, he loves it too
Cherry W.
Bristol, TN
Another beautiful fragrance from Versace!! This one is more citrus smelling to me...I'm not good with notes but it has a great scent and sillage.
Kaitlyn A.
I really like this smell! Not my favorite but fresh and light! I had the whole set and the lotion was too much and very greasy
Abi P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this scent, I received a sample from sephora and then had to purchase a bottle because I fell in love!
Marija D.
Belgrade
My favourite perfume! It's so nice, it has a strong scent but not too strong. I've used it for 2 years constantly. I am in love. It has a fruity smell but not too sweet, it's the perfect combination of freshness and fruityness. My holy grail perfume.
Eva T.
I buy this over and over and i love the scent and the price. I always receive compliments when i put it on, but sadly it doesn't last whole day

back