Versace Versus Eau De Toilette Spray - 100Ml/3. 4Oz uploaded by Yousra A.

BY VERSACE

Dynamic yet harmonious fragrance for women Celebrates numerous moods of femininity Features notes of kumquat, star apple, rose, lemon, orange blossom Blended with patchouli, stephanotis, musk & ambrette seeds Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Versus, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I received this perfume as a gift for Christmas from my Mom and I love it. It's a subtle perfume and it reminds me of walking through a department store with the comforting smell of perfumes and colognes. I can tell that it has notes of orange and lily of the valley. It's fairly inexpensive compared to the other perfumes that are out, from what I've came across in stores anyway. If you like Versace fragrances, give it a try!
marisol R.
I love this perfume, it lasts all day and I only spray once, a bottle will last me about a year, totally worth the price, it has a nice fresh seductive scent. I've used this perfume for 2 years. It's perfect
Sheareliz M.
Absolutely obsessed with this scent. I bought it when it first came out and have purchased it multiple times after that. It lasts all day and it smells AMAZING!
laura m.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
My godmom gave this to me on my birthday and i just love it
smells great
my friends keep asking me where i got it they all love it to
Rachel L.
One of my favorites. It lasts all day. My best friend got some and I ALWAYS used it lol. I' finally got some for myself
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
Wow I tried this and and it smelled just so amazeing what a great scent it keeps you wanting to use it every single day
Morgan M.
Airdrie, North lanarkshire
Smells great and looks nice would recommend this for anyone who likes a long lasting perfume

back