BY VERSACE

Feel like you're relaxing in the Mediterranean Islands whenever you wear Versace Verense, a crisp, delicious women's fragrance, introduced by Versace in 2009. Opening top notes of Mediterranean bergamot and green mandarin give a fresh citrus blast, while delicate floral heart notes of lily and jasmine sweeten the bouquet. Warm sandalwood base notes finish off the composition, creating a fragrance reminiscent of warm summer nights no matter what the season. Wear this beachy scent whenever you want to add a little sunshine to your day.

Tiffany B.
Herndon
Love this scent! Versace Versense Eau de Toilette is a feminine yet bold fragrance. It’s one of my staple go to’s. I even apply it before I go to bed so I can smell it as I fall asleep. Perfect!
Samantha F.
Smells amazing. It would really suit a lot of women and is nice to throw into a purse on a hot day in the summer. Of course it is a pricey product but I think you pay for quality and the name and the packaging.
Elif K.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! It’s so fresh, playful, floral, crisp -in other words, it is the perfect sophisticated yet feminine scent. It also wears for a very long time.
DJoundia A.
Plaquemine, LA
My boyfriend bought this perfume for me a few months back and I love it. Its subtle yet last all day. It smells a little sweet yet floral. I love wearing it to small events or gatherings.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
versace makes some of the most amazing scents on the market and this is no exception. i love this scent for day to day wear. it smells fresh with a tiny hint of floral and i find that it lasts all day long. it is more on the expensive side but i find that the bottle lasts me awhile.
cass d.
This is one of my favorites truly from the heart! I love the smell and it last long. This smell will draw attention to you asking what is that smell or people are familar will call it out. I love this product!!!
haven w.
Savannah
This is a classic fragrance you can't go wrong with and I've bought and given many times. It's a great stand by when you are attending an event and not too overwhelming for the people on the down slope. Would definitely recommend buying again for the holidays!
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
This is my favorite perfume in the entire world. I've been wearing it daily for about 4 years now. I get compliments that I smell amazing ALL THE TIME. I can spray in the morning and it will last all day. I wish I could give this 100 stars
Jessica B.
I received this perfume as a gift and I'm not completely sold on it and I definitely don't reach for it. It is long lasting as is the rest of the Versace perfumes that I own. I don't think I'll repurchase this once I finish it though
Beth N.
Bourbon
Love this perfume!!! Every time I wear my favorite perfume I get tons of compliments on how wonderful I smell. This is a floral soft smell that is fresh and clean.
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Has anyone used this cologne before, Im contemplating making a purchase.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
What does this smell like? Is it comparable to another perfume?
Iva P.
I love this scent. Is it comparable with any other perfume? Is there any that is very similar to this?

back