Versace Versense By Gianni Versace For Women Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Amsi Y.Versace Versense By Gianni Versace For Women Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Karolina K.

BY VERSACE

VERSACE VERSENSE by Gianni Versace for Women EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ Green mandarin, Musk, Bergamot, Cardamom, Sea lily, Cedar, Olive wood, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Fig see more...

Amsi Y.
Amsi Y.
Durango
Un excelente perfume, tiene un aroma que no es molesto y que te puede acompañar todo el día, he recibido muchos halagos gracias a el.
Karolina K.
Karolina K.
Pabianice
Beauty Junkie Expert
These perfumes are very fresh, they stay long on the skin. They have beautiful and luxury packaging. I feel lemons and some limes in them. I bought them myself for the Christmas and didn't regret it was a great choice.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Galway
I got this from a relative who received it as an unwanted gift. Love the scent its fresh and reminds me of summer. A little goes a long way and the 100ml bottle has lasted me a really long time. I tend to get sick of perfumes after a while but this one I always reach for its a real pick me up!
Britt V.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
What does this smell like? Is it comparable to another perfume?