Versace Versense By Gianni Versace For Women Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Amsi Y.Versace Versense By Gianni Versace For Women Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Karolina K.

BY VERSACE

VERSACE VERSENSE by Gianni Versace for Women EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ Green mandarin, Musk, Bergamot, Cardamom, Sea lily, Cedar, Olive wood, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Fig see more...

Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my new favorite perfume. Honestly, I dnt think you can go wrong with Versace perfumes, I haven't found one that I didn't instantly fall in love with. This one is a nice citrusy-clean scent. I feel like it's super light once it has time to mellow, but still lingers for hours & hours after spraying. I'm so in love, I know I look like an idiot sniffing myself all the time, but this stuff is amazing. The absolute perfect scent for summer. It's like they captured summer in a bottle for me. Such a beautiful scent.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume in the entire world. I've been wearing it daily for about 4 years now. I get compliments that I smell amazing ALL THE TIME. I can spray in the morning and it will last all day. I wish I could give this 100 stars
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Charlestown, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% my favorite scent. It's light and refreshing. Lasts all day. It is a bit pricey but so worth it. It's not strong. Perfect for every day wear.
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love this perfume, i got it this past Christmas as a gift from a friend. This perfume last long on me and anytime i wear it, i always get compliment from random people.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
Love this scent! Perfect for day time and stays on. The scent is inspiring and I consider this on the top of my list.
Ezzy T.
Ezzy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of perfumes that I don't usually wear but when I do I get compliments from everyone and get asked what I'm wearing long lasting light scent
Arlene S.
Arlene S.
This is probably my go-to fragrance. Its a lighter scent, so I can use it in the morning before work, and equally nice when going out for a casual date night. Love it!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Ooltewah, TN
Love this smell. Bought it at marshalls and love everything about it. Its not too strong and smells light and summery. Lasts pretty long too.
brittany t.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
Versace versense is an amazing perfume. Last very long and isn't too strong. Definitely in my top 5
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I got this last Christmas and the bottle is still half full. I love this smell, I wear it everyday and I get so many compliments.
Britt V.
Britt V.
Toano, VA
What does this smell like? Is it comparable to another perfume?