BY VERSACE #65 in After Shave

Marykate  H.
Marykate H.
Oak Lawn, IL
My boyfriend wears this scent. It's very good very attractive. On the pricey side but it is quality
kayla f.
kayla f.
My boyfriend first bought this in Cologne. So I bout him the after shave to match. It is our favorite cologne. It's fresh, and long lasting. You only need a small amount for the whole day. Even though the price is slightly high, it is worth it because it's lasts a long time. And you don't need to spray a lot.
Alma L.
Alma L.
Sacramento , CA
I am really picky about smells, most of the time I feel nauseous with the smells. I do love my man smelling fresh and clean. This is one of the few I love, it's not too musky and not too strong but lasts all day and smells wonderful.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
I got this as an accompaniment to cologne for my dad and he uses it every single day. The smell in phenomenal and you get a lot of use from just a small amount!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Vancouver, WA
My boyfriend and mine's favorite aftershave scent. Not too overpowering or musky and not too light that it resembles perfume scents.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Williamsburg, VA
Clean, sexy, masculine and memorable! Bought a bottle for my husband just for something different and now it's his fav! Santa is bringing a bottle!
andrea m.
andrea m.
Bought his for my boyfriend and it smells amazing. He always gets asked what cologne he's wearing. Definitely a great gift to give to someone
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
This scent does not last. It's a nice scent but there are others that this brand sells that I would choose.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Bought it for my husband he loves it. got it July and he already finished it. he is wanting the same one.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
I love this stuff on my husband ! it smells so fresh . he loves putting it on , and teasing me with it :)