BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerVersace
- Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette Spray Perfume For Women 1 Oz [name: size value: size-1oz]

by Versace

Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette Spray Perfume for Women 1 oz

Perfume & Cologne Type: Perfumes

Gender: Female

Scent: Fresh

Features: No

Versace Bright Crystal had always been my all time favorite scent since it’s release but Im trying to break away and find a new scent. Any recommendations to a similar floral sweet scent?
Start your review of Versace - Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette Spray Perfume For Women 1 Oz [name: size value: size-1oz]!
Stephanie  J.
Brookings, SD
Versace - Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette Spray Perfume For Women 1 Oz [name: size value: size-1oz] uploaded by Stephanie  J.
Purchased at: Macy's
Intoxicating! I received a 1ml sample from #macy's. This #Versace #perfume smells so good. It has both sweet and floral notes that smell irresistible. Though it was humid and warm outside today I am still smelling this nice scent after visiting a farm and being in and out of the barn. This is definitely on my Christmas list.
Michelle F.
Versace - Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette Spray Perfume For Women 1 Oz [name: size value: size-1oz] uploaded by Michelle F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely adore this product. A perfume I always keep on deck! It's long lasting and is what I wear for date night and when I want to make an impression 😄
Jessica M.
Wadsworth, OH
Versace bright crystal is my absolute favorite fragrance! I love that just a few mists in the morning will last me an entire day. This long lasting yet light fragrance will always be my go to. I highly recommend Versace bright crystal!!
Martha G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Perfume delicado fresco muy elegante me fascina 😍 para época de verano perudura bastante y tiñe excelente fijador
Kasey S.
Purchased at: ULTA
smells amazing so soft but yet so mighty. i love the smell soo much that i might get the eau parfum just so it can stay in my skin longer
Megan H.
1509 8th Ave Beaver PA
I really love this perfume! It's most definitely my all time fav. I received a sample of it from Macy's and ever since I've had to have it. So I def went out and bought it! Most perfumes I can't even use bc if it smells to strong or overwhelming it gives me the worst headache. I've been like this since I can remember lol it's just certain scents will do this to me. But this perfume doesn't do that it's a great light scent that is not overwhelming which is what I look for when it comes to perfume. It lasts all day long and most of all no headache! I know everyone is probably thinking well if you get a headache from perfume don't use it, but we all like to smell pretty and if you find the ones that don't give you the headache then that's a plus! Anyone that is like me would completely understand what I'm talking about. I know my bf really loves it when I wear this perfume aswell as all the compliments I get from family, friends, and even strangers is all the more. So I know it must smell really good for everyone around me to notice! I would def recommend this perfume.
Aida  H.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Perfumania
Beautiful and cheerful. Perfect spring/summer scent. I get so many compliments on this perfume. I finished 3 bottles of it and got other 3 for my friends. On the other side scent doesn’t linger in like other perfumes do like YSL.
leila P.
11282 northwest king
Versace - Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette Spray Perfume For Women 1 Oz [name: size value: size-1oz] uploaded by leila P.
I love it, smells amazing. Worth the money id recmend it to others. I'm glad I ordered it was fast shipping. Absolutely love the smell of this product.
Mariam R.
Burlington, NC
Love the sweet scent and it really is smooth with a smell that last! I would hands down use all the time !!
Kylie C.
Ocean city, NJ
My favorite. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day. I get so many compliments on it!