BY VERSACE

Versace Versace Miniatures Collection By Versace for Women - 5 Pc Mini Gift Set, 5 Count see more...

Ro T.
The packaging and the bottles is what sold me. I love packaging. Also, I don't wear perfume because I have asthma and scents can bother me. These didn't. You can wear a different scent each day, and it's Versace! The price is great for this beauty. I also plan to give this as a gift for my friend. The scents aren't too overpowering but just enough to feel feminine...and like a million bucks! I got this at Macy's. I would compare this product to the Chloe and Burberry perfumes because of the scents. I love this and highly recommend this if you love perfume.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
I loved this set because I was able to try all of the scents for the price of one full size. If you are wanting to try Versace perfumes this is the way to go. I like all the scents but the bright crystal is my favorite. It's girly and sexy and makes me smell pretty.
Brenda M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Received this as a gift and fell in love each fragrance is so different from the other no matter where you are going there is one for every occasion I looked it up and the price seems fair