Versace Vanitas Eau de Toilette

by Versace

Based on the success of Vanitas perfume from 2011 Versace launched its Eau de Toilette version in summer 2012.Vanitas Eau de Toilette continues to carry the idea of couture that the original Eau de Parfum was born with said Gianni Sgariboldi president of Euroitalia company that works with Versace fragrances since 2005. But it was conceived with an even fresher olfactory nuance and combined with a very Versace packaging design for all the women who love the elegance and exclusivity that are part of the brand's DNA. Dora Baghriche the perfumer who created the original composition also signs this new version. The composition blends notes of freesia and rose petals at the top with the heart of tiare flower and osmanthus and the base of cedar and black tea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Versace Vanitas Eau de Toilette!
Jackson, MO
versace is always a great choice, a nice grown and sexy scent and good vibe ,  it doesnt get much better than this
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very delicious to have on my body! I swear my boyfriend would not leave me alone. I currently have two extra bottles
Love how this perfume smells stays on for a long time and it’s a floral smell that is sophisticated
Yes is all I can say. It smells so lovely and sweet. I would recommend this a a great gift.
Durham, NC
I just didn’t like the scent. Great brand and lasts a long time—I just didn’t like it.
Lakeland, FL
I'm not really a big on perfume. but once I smelled this one I had to have it.
I'm not really a big on perfume. but once I smelled this one I had to have it.
calle Vall d'Albaida 3
VERSACE EROS EAU DE TOILETTE 200ML VAPO. Creado por Aurelien Guichard de Givaudan, Eros es una fragancia amaderada fresca y con un ligero toque oriental que incluye el aceite de menta combinado con manzana verde y limón italiano. Se completa con haba tonka mezclado con ambroxan venezolano y flores de geranio y se presenta en un frasco color turquesa con la cabeza de Medusa en el cuerpo de la botella y en la parte superior del tapón.
London
Id love to be able to say how amazing this smells, however its not the best in the Versace range. Its a pleasant smell dont get me wrong, however for me i consider it to be more of an “everyday / wear to work” scent than a “OMG what perfume are you wearing?” Scent. My advice is perhaps buy this if its in the sale, but otherwise theres nicer scents out there that you could spend your money on.
Mellow but also visible smell. I reallly like that it is not too much in your face as some perfumes are. I wouldn't improve this product at all, I like it. The bottle design is simple, a normal rectangular glass bottle. I would recommend this perfume.
salmiya
i’m in love with , its really amazing and it deserves its price i recommend people to use you will not regret getting it promise , please let me know what do you think about it too and thank you so much .. live xo

Looking for your answer?