Versace Vanitas eau de parfum - 50 ml

by Versace

Add a touch of glamour with Vanitas, the signature scent that takes you from business meeting to night on the town . This complex fragrance is at once sweet, spicy, floral and woody. Spray on your pressure points and you are treated to a top note of fresh lime. After the citrus fades, a floral heart accord of freesia and Tiare flower greets you before melting to an alluring base of warm tonka bean and Virginia cedar. Originally launched in 2011, this golden-hued fragrance is available as both an eau de parfum and an eau de toilette.

how is this perfume smell?🙄
Would this scent work in summer heat?
Start your review of Versace Vanitas eau de parfum - 50 ml!
VANESSA G.
Lubbock, TX
Such a beautiful bottle and great scent for the price! The smell lasts all day. Really enjoy using it.
Holly H.
Mills River, NC
So my boyfriend got this fragrance in a scent subscription (yes, knowing it was women's) and I completely hijacked it after smelling it. This is in my top 3 fragrances of the past year. I've not gotten a new bottle since I ran out, but I certainly plan on buying it again!
Starr G.
Bakersfield, CA
If you are looking for something grown sexy and mild this is it. Lasts all day and everyone is constantly saying oh my you smell so good!!Versace Vanitas Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 3.4 oz
Andrea J.
La Porte, TX
Purchased at: eBay
This perfume is amazing it smells clean with floral notes it last all day and I am always getting complements There is no way that I would do anything to change this perfume it’s absolutely perfect just the way it is
Maddie M.
Youngstown
I LOVE this perfume so much! I probably use 3 sprays of it, 1 on my wrist, chest and neck before I go out, and everyone who I interact with always says how great it smells and specifically how much they can smell it! It’s not overpowering but you will definitely smell it all day long- in a good way!
Patty P.
Canaan, ME
This is my Favorite winter Fragrance.. It's a little bit of a heavier scent which makes it perfect for the colder air when everything moves slower... including scents.
Hillary M.
Charleston, WV
I love Versace perfume!! It always last all day and then some! It's worth the money and you only need one spray!
Cassie  A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This Versace perfume smells amazing. The scent lasts all day with only a few sprays.
Amy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This Is my favorite perfume. Very sophisticated scent and goes for any age. A little does a long way.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
The smell is really good, Everyone has their one taste and smells but I feel you can like the smell!