BY VERSACE

Add a touch of glamour with Vanitas, the signature scent that takes you from business meeting to night on the town . This complex fragrance is at once sweet, spicy, floral and woody. Spray on your pressure points and you are treated to a top note of fresh lime. After the citrus fades, a floral heart accord of freesia and Tiare flower greets you before melting to an alluring base of warm tonka bean and Virginia cedar. Originally launched in 2011, this golden-hued fragrance is available as both an eau de parfum and an eau de toilette.

Maddie M.
Youngstown
I LOVE this perfume so much! I probably use 3 sprays of it, 1 on my wrist, chest and neck before I go out, and everyone who I interact with always says how great it smells and specifically how much they can smell it! It’s not overpowering but you will definitely smell it all day long- in a good way!
Maria E.
Marietta, GA
This was my favorite perfume in high school, and I never failed at receiving compliments about it! This is Versace’s hidden gem! It’s so underrated! It’s not a strong smell, but it is a strong enough, dark, almost seductive smell! It’s addicting!
Valerie E.
Versace products have been always known to be high end and good in quality, however, I was dissapointed in the strong smell their Vanitas Women Eau De Parfum smelt. Lucky for me, I did not buy this perfume when I saw it at Macys. It smelt way to strong for me and gave me a slight headache. Many will review this product and like it, and to each it's own, but O definitely had to pass on this fragrance.
Kelly E.
Traralgon , VIC
This perfume is fabulous. Love the packaging, it smells wonderful and the scent is long lasting compared to other brands. This was my first time purchasing this item. I came across it in a Macys store. I would buy again and let others know how good it is.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow mi favorito de toda la vida no salgo sin el no se compara con ningun otro es mejor lo compro en macis y me encanta que puedo testear mas lo usare siempre mejora mi humor rapidamente es un a terapia relajante
DJoundia A.
Plaquemine, LA
Absolutely love this fragrance! Whenever I'm wearing it I get compliments. My boyfriend even gets a little jealous when he sees the guys turn their head when I walk pass.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down my most favorite perfume! I rotate my perfumes usually depending on my mood, but this is by far the one that gets the most compliments. I got this as a birthday gift to myself a few years ago when Neiman Marcus sent me a $100 gift card. I first tried this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and immediately fell in love. I hope I don't run out anytime soon because I hardly see it in stores anywhere, anymore.
Patty P.
Canaan, ME
This is my Favorite winter Fragrance.. It's a little bit of a heavier scent which makes it perfect for the colder air when everything moves slower... including scents.
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
I have this spray and it smells amazing. It lasts you all day long. A little goes a long way. I've had mine for about a year and still have plenty. The packaging is nice. I recommend this to people who want to smell nice. Lol
Tamar M.
I honestly have a hard time finding perfumes that will match me.

But this? This is Amaziiiing.
I got as a gift from my boss & fell in love with the scent
Patty P.
Canaan, ME
Would this scent work in summer heat?

back