Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Travis C.Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette uploaded by Randy V.

BY VERSACE

Dreamer is an oriental fougere perfume that was released by Versace in 1996 . This aromatic fragrance has top notes that consist of clary sage, lavender, and mandarin orange. Its middle notes feature geranium, rose, and tobacco. Its base notes end the fragrance with a blend of cedar and tonka bean. Dreamer is a long-lasting fragrance with moderate sillage.

sam r.
North Branford
bright bright opening! last a very long time and for under $30 is one of the best bang for buck fragrances in the game. leans a little younger but I'm 40 and still find it very wearable for almost every occasion during the summer/sping. not the most talked about from the house of Versace but worth trying out.
Vincent R.
West Sacramento, CA
Great smelling fragrance! A tobacco and lavender fragrance that can be a hit or miss. Not the most complimented fragrance, but has a descent projection and longevity. Its very inexpensive and has about 2-3 hours of projection and 6-7 hours of longevity.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I love the smell of this stuff , it can actually be used for girls as well. It has. Scent that isn’t super masculine but a little feminine as well . We had a bottle in my old house and my friends both girls and guys used it .
Kevin K.
Another one that I think is underrated and is extremely cheap. I’ve been rocking this one since high school and just like Versace Blue Jeans it seems to find it’s way again and again in my collection.
Missy B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love smelling this on my boyfriend! There was a fragerance sale at Ulta beauty and I had to get my boyfriend a new cologne since he was always wearing his Axe body spray and I wanted to get him something more mature and sophisticated. It's not too heavy and musky for a guy and it's a nice relief
Selma 💋.
Blaine, MN
I bought this for my brother as a birthday gift & he loved it! It doesn't really compare to any scents. He usually loves Calvin Klein but he really enjoyed this Versace one. Its super musky & almost smells like there's a hint of tobacco in it. Its most deff one of a kind & unique. Love this scent.
Travis C.
Very pretty bottle and it smells amazing. It's smells better then anything I've had before, the night sky it what the smells reminds me of, I bought it at tjmaxx, in a heartbeat I'd buy it again and again
Claudia C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this scent for a man. It's soft yet masculine. Like a baby powder scent, fresh out the shower and is long lasting. I bought it from Macy's a long time ago. I would recommend this to any man that loves to smell good.
Ray Richard B.
I have used Versace dreamer since 99' and let me tell you something it smells like heaven the craft of the bottle is grade "A". Great price and is affordable will forever be number 1 in my list
Abe S.
phoenix, AZ
Another cologne on steady rotation with my other colognes. Wasn't too bad, however not my favorite. Bought it out of curiosity and I do get in the mood to use it at times.
Lorna R.