Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette
  • Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette DREAMER by Versace - Men - Eau De Toilette...
  • Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette DREAMER by Versace Eau De Toilette Spray 3...
  • Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette The Dreamer Eau De Toilette Spray-100ml/3.4oz
  • Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette DREAMER VERSACE EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ Men
  • Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette DREAMER/VERSACE EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (M)

BY VERSACE

Dreamer is an oriental fougere perfume that was released by Versace in 1996 . This aromatic fragrance has top notes that consist of clary sage, lavender, and mandarin orange. Its middle notes feature geranium, rose, and tobacco. Its base notes end the fragrance with a blend of cedar and tonka bean. Dreamer is a long-lasting fragrance with moderate sillage.

Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Versace The Dreamer Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
San Diego
This product changed my life completely. After trying so many products from different brands I’m so happy i finally found something for my needs I’m so happy and satisfied. And they smelll so good it stays on all day
Long Island
Buy my boyfriend this all the time! it smells great and worth the price. it smells sort of sweet and different compared to other colognes going to repurchase over and over again! recommend for other to purchase for a boyfriend or family member if not sure which one to get i really recommend this one!
Morgantown, WV
This was the scent that started it all for me.  My ex-girlfriend picked this up assuming that it was a women's scent, because it was in the women's section.  I smelled it, and I thought I should try it.  Technically, it is a men's scent, but it does work as a unisex fragrance.
dublin
This product is the best type of cologne because it smells great and it is at a perfect price.For me it’s great on skin and long lasting fragrances and many people like this product and wants to buy it all the time
Alex City, AL
I bought this Versace for my boyfriend. It's ok, and he will wear it but it's not his favorite. Smells strong and it lasts for a long time, we're just not crazy about the way it smells.
Wichita, KS
This is the cologne my boyfriend wears, I like the smell but it can be overwhelming if too much is used and it’s very easy to use too much. Use a light hand when applying and you’ll be golden!
Versailles Indiana
Has Versace ever failed us? I know it's been extremely good to me the price on this fragrance was un-beatable I'd improve on just making it a little less smelly but then again this smell is amazing it's a must have if you like designer brand fragrances for men.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells so good on my boyfriend. Out of all the different colognes he has, this smells the best to me. The price is very affordable to be a luxury cologne and smells better than brands that are priced similar or higher. I would definitely recommend this.
oldie but a goodie. Very nice aromatic smelling perfume with noticeable tobacco and lavender notes that turn this cologne into a floral smelling soapy scent.
Silver Spring, MD
Has a very alluring scent, not too sweet but also sort of grainy. I fell in love with it from just seeing the box. Once I smelled it I realized I’ve been looking for this scent for years, my ex used to wear something like it. I’d highly recommend this to anyone that likes a simple yet irresistible perfume.

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email