BY VERSACE

The new fragrance for men, Versace Pour Homme, blends essential ingredients of Mediterranean origin to hit aromatic notes that match the man of today: knowledgeable and self-confident, he has the ability to live in harmony with the natural world. Dynamic and entrepreneurial, the Versace Pour Homme man communicates his forceful and passionate character through this decidedly masculine fragrance.

• "And it really smells great on the fellas!" in 1 review
Anh D.
MARGATE
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Versace Pour Homme is one of my favourite for the warm season. It's refreshing, cool, you can wear it at any events. It fits more on day time. The designed bottle is cool with the silver cap and light blue liquid. The price is very affordable. The performance is very good. Recommended to have one.
JC M.
Brentwood, NY
This is the best Cologne i have ever found on the market. The fragrance is amazing and goes on so smooth. It’s a very manly but soft scent and everywhere i go everyone always asks me what i am wearing. It last all day. Amazing.
Jackie F.
Phoenix, AZ
The scent doesn’t seem to stick around long enough and my boyfriend claims it reminds him of soap. I personally love the smell and I love the bottle. It smells very clean and expensive.
Jennifer L.
N Little Rock, AR
One of my absolute favorite! I love the smell, have gifted this cologne twice as gifts for friends. My friends loved it, they said they got compliments all day everyday from both men and women. They got asked what they were wearing several times. Buy this for your significant other or friend you won't regret it!
Denise G.
My teenage son really like the way it smells .its long wear and the bottle is nice. They also have roller balls also. My son carries one in his locker for school.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This is one of the best smelling men's colognes. It has a very sensual, masculine, sort of exotic smell and I love that. It is pricey but definitely worth it if you can afford it.
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
I love how this smells. I buy it for my husband every Christmas! It’s his absolute favorite and I love it on him! It’s a bit pricy but totally worth it ! And the packaging is supper cute! I love everything about the bottle and how it looks!
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This was by far the best scent I have owned. It lasted for a full dAy so definitely long lasting. If youre looking to give this as a gift, do not hesitate and get this! Im just sad that Im out of this and cant find this at a store. I dont want to buy this online because im worried if itll be genuine or not.
Sean C.
Connecticut
this is the best cologne that I have ever smelled and sprayed, I love the bottle it’s honestly just the right size, I bought this at sephora and I think it’s pretty expensive. however I am going to purchase it again no matter what.
Tyler M.
Altoona
Absolutely sensual smell. It inspires the need to feel like a bougie dad who makes a lot of money. It is also a great scent for professional settings and dinners are it is not too strong, but it does leave lots of room for compliments from strangers. And looks from married dads.
Mariana S.
Who else likes the bottle ? 🙌
Jen L.
How many of you love this??
Kimberly A.
How does it smells like?
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Can someone describe this smell in one word for me please?
Heather B.
Ashcamp , KY
Does this smell good? Interested in getting for my husband

Sephora