BY VERSACE #46 in Cologne

The new fragrance for men, Versace Pour Homme, blends essential ingredients of Mediterranean origin to hit aromatic notes that match the man of today: knowledgeable and self-confident, he has the ability to live in harmony with the natural world. Dynamic and entrepreneurial, the Versace Pour Homme man communicates his forceful and passionate character through this decidedly masculine fragrance.

• "And it really smells great on the fellas!" in 1 review
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The only thing I dislike about this is the performance. It goes for 4-5 hours. Other than that, you CANNOT go wrong. Price is good, compliments are good, and the scent is just gorgeous. It is elegant and a bit rich smelling. It is an all season fragrance but not all occasion. I would say office or more formal occasions. Highly recommend. I got it on eBay for 37$
Michael B.
Brookhaven, MS
LOVE! This stuff is amazing. It has notes of Lemon, Neroli, Bergamot and more!  I was given this as a gift and have been a repeat customer ever since! I love that it is packaged nicely, the scent is distinct but not overpowering. I love the way this smells throughout the day and it has the right amount of strength.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Very elegant, non-offensive scent. It seems to be a bit more formal than casual. It has a soft sweetness and a bright citrus at the beginning. It doesn’t last all that long, maybe 5-6 hours, but it is cheap so reapplying is ok. I got it for 37$ for the 3.4 oz. Great gift for old or young people. Would recommend.
Anh D.
MARGATE
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Versace Pour Homme is one of my favourite for the warm season. It's refreshing, cool, you can wear it at any events. It fits more on day time. The designed bottle is cool with the silver cap and light blue liquid. The price is very affordable. The performance is very good. Recommended to have one.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This Is The One Cologne That Will Have Women Wanting More Of You Around Its Perfect For Every & Any Occasion That You Can Think Of Its Soft On Scent & Very Spell Binding , I Have Purchased 3 Of These & I Think This Is The 4th Time I'm Buying It LOL!! I Love This Very Much!
Adonis G.
Las Cruces
I’m wearing this right now, it smells fresh and great. Got this at Dillard’s, totally worth the price because it lasts a whole day. I’ve had this for like a month and ladies love it. I recommend it to younger guys cause it’s a fresh and young fragrance
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Classic! This needs to be owned by any fragrance head you know what this needs to be owned by everyone. This is a mass appealing, freshy type of scent. This is another great work scent. This is also a great present you can give. Cheap and it’s a banger.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
This is a great fragrance to wear when you do not know what to use, but you want to smell amazing. It is not a brainier, you will love it too. I would say this is the perfect office scent, everyone around you will notice you, but no one will be offended. It opens with these lemon, neroli, bergamot and rose mai notes, in between you get these amazing cedar and geranium to finish with this bright yet masculine vibe given by the musk and amber. I believe this is a classic (not old) man fragrance, a must have!
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Carlos Q.
Pembroke Pines
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Another great fragrance by Versace and their collection. This is a fresh clean fragrance that resembles Channel Allure Sport. You can find this fragrance at a great price and can't go wrong as a summer fragrance. If you like fresh scent, I would get this one.
Mariana S.
Who else likes the bottle ? 🙌
Jen L.
How many of you love this??
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Can someone describe this smell in one word for me please?
Kimberly A.
How does it smells like?
Lacee H.