Versace Signature Pour Femme Eau de Parfum uploaded by Norrisha L.

BY VERSACE

Versace Signature is classified as a sensual, vibrant, light, feminine, flowery fragrance. Fragrance notes: orchid, lotus, jasmine, azalea. Signature is recommended for all occasions.

Versace Signature Pour Femme Eau de Parfum

Start your review of Versace Signature Pour Femme Eau de Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dana R.
This perfume is quite honestly the best perfume on the face of the planet. I’m so unbelievably sad that it was discontinued! There are often stores that sell them but you risk the chance of it being old or possibly counterfeit. I would love if Versace brought this one back or something similar!
Shannon C.
My new everyday scent! The packaging is beautiful and is a plus if you’re into nice packaging. The smell is sweet but not overbearing or heavy. The scent is of good quality so it’s long lasting and you don’t have to use much. The price is worth the purchase and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Chelsie L.
I'm normally a super fan of all things Versace. The scents are one of my favorite things from the brand. This perfume is just super strong. It's a tart, fruity smelling perfume. It doesn't mellow out very much, it holds the tartness even after it sits on the skin for awhile. I think that is why it is a little much for me. It's definitely not something I'd wear every day, but it's a nice spring or summery scent. Lasts all day.
Cheri N.
Strong, long-lasting fragrance. A nice, bold scent in a nice, classic glass bottle. I bought mine at Sephora and it’s lasted me quite a while being one of many fragrances in my collection.
Rachel C.
Lewistown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume smells fantastic but on me it does not last very long and can be very overwhelmong for the wearer. It gave me a headache aftet the first 15 minutes and I only used three squirts. It also wore off less than two hours after I put it on.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I got a vial of this through Scentbird to try. I absolutely love the way this smells. It is a favorite, probably my second favorite scent of all time. You can definitely smell the lilac and guava. I would have given it a five star rating, but unfortunately the scent is just not very long lasting. It lasts maybe two hours if I am lucky. Its just too pricey for it to fade that fast.
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
This smells amazing and it's basically gender neutral. My boyfriend always uses it. So it helps justify the price that we can share it. The scent lasts all day. It's a quality product but it's so expensive I usually wear it on special occasions rather than daily.
Keira N.
Shelbyville
Two stars because the bottle is nice quality and it's cute. I got this as a gift from my boyfriend so I tried to wear it often. I hate the smell and everyone including him ended up telling me they hate it too! I would never have bought this but you know he was trying to be sweet.. but yea.. don't get this for your girl
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff smells amazing, and fresh! Everytime I wear it I get so many compliments, I got it from Sephora as a sample then purchased the full size. Such a gorgeous bottle as well! Will be buying again(:
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
Diffidently more of a special event perfume. It is very strong and will last the whole day. I love the smell and of course the packaging. This perfume is worth the money!