BY VERSACE

Fragrances at Kohl's - Shop our entire selection of women's fragrances, including this Versace Signature by Versace Eau de Parfum Spray, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing, and fresh! Everytime I wear it I get so many compliments, I got it from Sephora as a sample then purchased the full size. Such a gorgeous bottle as well! Will be buying again(:
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a vial of this through Scentbird to try. I absolutely love the way this smells. It is a favorite, probably my second favorite scent of all time. You can definitely smell the lilac and guava. I would have given it a five star rating, but unfortunately the scent is just not very long lasting. It lasts maybe two hours if I am lucky. Its just too pricey for it to fade that fast.
Emma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They all smell so good! The men ones and the women ones. Scent stays on you for a while. Pricy but well worth it!
JoAnne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has a great scent and not too strong. i packag8looks great. Over all a lovely perfume.
Sarah D.
South Grafton, MA
Such a wonderful sent really captivates an essential part of a woman and her senses
Jasmine D.
144001
The fragrance is one of a kind. It's amazing. I am in love with it. Its my latest obsession. And the bottle itself is so beautifully designed. Whereas it comes to its price, its worth it and worth having. Highly suggested for perfume lovers.